• 16 Post By Brianna
  • 1 Post By Moose
  • 1 Post By Aeon
  • 2 Post By Melissa
  • 2 Post By gochicken
  • 1 Post By taminca

Thread: Tom Bihn Goes To Camp and In-N-Out

Tom Bihn Goes To Camp and In-N-Out

So I went to this camp in California recently (it's called A-Camp, it's a camp for gays, gay camp) where we're split into different cabins and one of my cabinmates was also a Tom Bihn appreciator! it was my first time seeing other Tom Bihn out in the wild and I think that's true for her too. so how funny is it that we were put in the same cabin?!

Here's our stuff at the In N Out down the road from LAX. The Synapse 19 is mine and she's got an aeronaut, cafe bag and shopping bag.

Name:  tombihn.JPG
Views: 431
Size:  98.6 KB

Hi Brianna,
    What is a "In N Out" please.
    Thanks,
    Moose
    PS, great bags by the way. :) MY S25 is steel dyneema too.
    Last edited by Moose; 05-31-2014 at 07:38 AM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Presumably the burger chain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Thanks, I thought maybe it was a parking lot, maybe.
    Aeon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Thanks, I thought maybe it was a parking lot, maybe.
    Moose, this is my favorite comment of the day and it's only 11 am here. That is exactly something I would say.

If you ever go out west, especially California, In N Out is a must eat if you spot one.
    so far: small OP (steel), medium DOP (burnt orange), Side Effect (black/steel), Synapse 19 (burnt orange/steel), Synapse 25 (burnt orange/steel)

want: Aeronaut 30 (black/steel), more BURNT ORANGE: OPs, keystraps, Side Effect, Ballistic Nylon, 200d Dyneema

I spent most of my life in the west. Never (for any length of time) further west than NV, NM, AZ though. Lived most of my adult life in CO. Never heard of In N Out. If I ever see one I'll be sure to stop in.
    Thanks,
    Moose

In and Out is a fast food burger chain, BUT their food is always fresh. The potatoes (whole) are cut fresh before frying and the meat is never frozen. They do burgers and fries and that's it....no chicken tenders or filet fish sandwiches or tacos or salads.....just burgers (with or without cheese) and fries. Hmmmm....I think I'm going to have to go there for lunch today! I know @Tizi is here in San Diego through the weekend. It would be so cool to bump into another Bihnion!!
    Last edited by Melissa; 05-31-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    DESPERATELY SEEKING: Black/Iberian Western Flyer, AND Black/Iberian Citizen Canine
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Iberian PCBP, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Iberian Travel Stuff Sacks (all 4 sizes), Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    So I went to this camp in California recently (it's called A-Camp, it's a camp for gays, gay camp) where we're split into different cabins and one of my cabinmates was also a Tom Bihn appreciator! it was my first time seeing other Tom Bihn out in the wild and I think that's true for her too. so how funny is it that we were put in the same
    That is so WAY COOL!!!
    DESPERATELY SEEKING: Black/Iberian Western Flyer, AND Black/Iberian Citizen Canine
    Cork/Iberian Swift, Cork Organizer Wallet, Cardinal OP, Iberian Yarn Stuff Sacks (all 3 sizes) Black/Iberian Side Effect, Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Iberian PCBP, Iberian PCSB, Iberian Travel Tray, Iberian Travel Stuff Sacks (all 4 sizes), Navy/Solar Synapse 25, Black/Iberian Ristretto for iPad

I find it rather amusing that I've heard of In And Out, when so many of you American guys haven't! Then again, two of my three visits to the US have been to California on business, with colleagues who were familiar with the state - though we kept our eyes peeled, we never did manage to get to an In And Out, more's the pity...
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

In and out......mmmmm...............

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Hi Brianna,
    What is a "In N Out" please.
    Moose,
    In N Out makes the best burgers in my humble opinion. Everything is fresh and top quality. The menu is small, but they also have a secret "off menu" selection that greatly expands your options for customized dining. My favorite now is a cheeseburger with grilled onions.

When I was pregnant with my second son, I had very bad nausea, and the only meal I could really keep down was from In N Out. I have told him many times that he is made up of In N Out Double-Doubles with Vanilla Milkshakes.

TB bags and In N Out... two of my favorite things. :)
    Moose and taminca like this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Moose,
    In N Out makes the best burgers in my humble opinion. Everything is fresh and top quality. The menu is small, but they also have a secret "off menu" selection that greatly expands your options for customized dining. My favorite now is a cheeseburger with grilled onions.
    @gochicken, I actually did not know about the "off menu" selection. Wow! Thanks for sharing the secret.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Since you brought up A-Camp, may I also mention Camp Camp? There are at least two Aeronauts that usually go to Camp Camp!

A-Camp and Camp Camp sound like great fun! How funny that your cabinmate was a fellow TB aficionada, @Brianna! It is such a specific coincidence that I have no doubt that it generated at least one good conversation about preferred TB bags and why.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0