Like Tree13Likes
  • 8 Post By Hollie
  • 2 Post By moriond
  • 2 Post By dorayme
  • 1 Post By Hollie

Thread: Side Effect holds all my GoPro stuff perfectly

Side Effect holds all my GoPro stuff perfectly

I love taking the GoPro on trips, and especially sailing, but it didn't come with any kind of bag and I wasn't sure what to use. And then it hit me: a Side Effect! Works PERFECTLY. I put the smaller bits (extra battery, etc) in the front pocket, and then put all the case backings and mounts in the main compartment. I love these little Side Effects, there is always some new way to use them.

In the first photo, there's Where's Waldo in the form of my 11-year-old son, hiding in the background. He's blurry, but visible if you know what you're looking for. :)

Name:  SE-gopro-front 700.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  525.8 KB
    Name:  SE-gopro-interior 700.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  487.1 KB
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    I love taking the GoPro on trips, and especially sailing, but it didn't come with any kind of bag and I wasn't sure what to use. And then it hit me: a Side Effect! Works PERFECTLY. I put the smaller bits (extra battery, etc) in the front pocket, and then put all the case backings and mounts in the main compartment. I love these little Side Effects, there is always some new way to use them.
    I hope they make up more Side Effects in other 200d Dyneema colors when material supply issues get sorted. Would love to see Iberian, Ultraviolet, and Wasabi (back again) as options. My Steel Side Effect is 400d Dyneema, rather than 200d. I like having the different Side Effect fabric options with different flexibility, ease of insertion into pockets, and different usage profiles.
    Hollie and eWalker like this.

In the first photo, there's Where's Waldo in the form of my 11-year-old son, hiding in the background. He's blurry, but visible if you know what you're looking for. :)
    Is he standing, arms crossed, behind the tree behind the right-side of your SE?

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltee View Post
    Is he standing, arms crossed, behind the tree behind the right-side of your SE?
    He is! His arms are outstretched, on either side of him. Orange t-shirt. :)
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

He is! His arms are outstretched, on either side of him. Orange t-shirt. :)
    OK. I was off a bit. I thought that his orange shirt was actually a car and that his right arm was the left arm crossed over the white shirt of a slightly taller boy. :-) Amazing what the brain can make up.

Name:  SE-gopro-front 700.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  525.8 KB
    Name:  SE-gopro-interior 700.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  487.1 KB
    What cute purple shoes, deets please?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    What cute purple shoes, deets please?
    I laughed out loud when I read this! My fellow purple-lover! Of course you would notice the shoes! :)

Those are Keens! I live in them in the summer. I love them. Wonderful for walking, and they're so much better in the water than Chacos. The model is the Venice H2, and the color is Sweet Grape/Regal Orchid.

Keen Venice H2 - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
    dorayme likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0