Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Not to rub salt in the wounds: but here is my Nordic family photo

Ha ha! Our bags get rotated based on the situation. Thanks to the awesome TB crew last month, especially Matthew, Scott and Paul. They made sure all our bags arrived in time for our trip (sound familiar?) and so we loaded our car with 4 adults and 3 kids, 4- Synapse25, 2- Synapse19, 1 Pilot, 2-Imagoes, and 1 Smart Alec. Besides the loud boys, the trip was very efficient ;)
    Darcy and dorayme like this.

Did I miss something or has the nordic dyneema been discontinued?

It is nearly gone now. We can't be sure if there is a very small amount left to be made into bags jet but Darcy saied it is definitly discontinued for now. There are (as I recal) onley the Side Effect, the Swift, the Aeronout medium and large Cafe Bags, the Co-Pilot and the Synapse 19 left.

I hope I did not miss anything or anything got soled out from when last I checked.

Does it sound crazy that I "watch" nordic fading out??? I think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    It is nearly gone now. We can't be sure if there is a very small amount left to be made into bags jet but Darcy saied it is definitly discontinued for now. There are (as I recal) onley the Side Effect, the Swift, the Aeronout medium and large Cafe Bags, the Co-Pilot and the Synapse 19 left.

I hope I did not miss anything or anything got soled out from when last I checked.

Thanks! That makes my decision that much easier on whether to keep the black cordura or kelly cordura or nordic dyneema MCB bag I just received (I'll be keeping the nordic). I liked the kelly but I feel it is a bit too bright... nordic seems to be just right. My only other concern was how floppy the dyneema would be but it seems like the cordura is just as floppy in the MCB, at least for me...

Anyway, thanks again!
    Ilkyway likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tangfj View Post
    Did I miss something or has the nordic dyneema been discontinued?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tangfj View Post
    Thanks! That makes my decision that much easier on whether to keep the black cordura or kelly cordura or nordic dyneema MCB bag I just received (I'll be keeping the nordic). I liked the kelly but I feel it is a bit too bright... nordic seems to be just right. My only other concern was how floppy the dyneema would be but it seems like the cordura is just as floppy in the MCB, at least for me...

Anyway, thanks again!
    @tangfj You can still order great items like the Side Effect in Nordic/Solar. And this color combination is also still available in both the Medium and Large size Cafe bags. Only the Small size is out if stock in Nordic. I think the Cordura Medium Cafe Bags are less floppy than the Dyneema ones, but I'm basing this on a bag that is a few years old. And I use the Small Cafe Bags more, so the floppiness of the 400d Dyneema is not such an issue.

Another good option that is still available is the Swift in Nordic/Solar. Take a look at @kkintea's great pictures at the end of the Is the Large Nordic Shop Bag gone… forever?? thread. I personally prefer using this Nordic Swift to the Medium Cafe Bag in Nordic/Solar that you have. Also, the Swift was not subject to the recent price increase, in case you're open to considering an alternative.

moriond
    kkintea likes this.

I just want to thank @moriond. She kindly agreed to let me give a new home to her Nordic Organizer Wallet: so now there's a sixth member of my family. Hurray!

~Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    I'm afraid to say they may know me as that person that keeps adding to her backordered items!
    Oh geez, I will admit to relief that I'm not the only one! My last order had four changes. I felt so bad, but I kept BUYING MORE, which I figured, hey, that has to be a good thing for the company, right? But Beau laughed when I called with my latest order change, and I said, "This is just because it's all on backorder and so I keep just meandering around the website, finding more to buy!" He said that happens, to a lot of people!
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2