• 8 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By dorayme
  • 3 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By Moose

Thread: small cafe shenanigans

Volunteer Moderator

small cafe shenanigans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a wonderful picture! You must be proud of your son - and the flowers in the background are so colorful.

OK - bag-related question. How come the strap has folded over hems on the edges? My SCB looks different.

Wow! He's growing up so quickly, and handsomely! Now this must be an older scb, from the blue label. So, what kinds of things does J like to carry in his scb?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GoStanford View Post
    This is a wonderful picture! You must be proud of your son - and the flowers in the background are so colorful.

OK - bag-related question. How come the strap has folded over hems on the edges? My SCB looks different.
    Hi GoStanford,

We are proud of him. Somedays, he's a monkey. Somedays, he's a comedian. Somedays, we're not sure. We are very proud of him, whatever he is!

I think that is just the weave pattern on this strap. Attached is a close up picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Wow! He's growing up so quickly, and handsomely!
    Clearly his father's son! :D

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Now this must be an older scb, from the blue label. So, what kinds of things does J like to carry in his scb?
    Yes, this is from some years ago.

He was carrying the book "The Mark of Athena," and a pencil and notebook for writing his reading log.

He also carries his legos in there sometimes.

Love it, his reading log. I used to keep a little notebook where I kept my reading log. I love to read anything from cereal boxes to Plato, I am not picky. I think all kids should read a LOT.
    Moose
    yohopee likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0