Volunteer Moderator

Bike multi-tool in the Tom Bihn Pocket Pouch

What's in your pocket pouch today?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Volunteer Moderator

Pocket Pouch for quick access to short cables

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    What's in your pocket pouch today?
    I've been using my pocket pouch to store short cables for charging/syncing my iPhone and other devices. The open top means I can easily pull out the cable I need. I could hold a few more in the pouch, but here are the three that I most frequently use: USB 30-pin connector, USB lightning connector, and USB micro-USB connector.

Name:  IMG_0859.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  568.3 KB

All the cables sit just below the top piping for easy access. Here's a picture of the connectors on top of a second Pocket Pouch:

Name:  IMG_0858.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  606.8 KB

They're actually color-coded so it's easy to identify the type of cable: White is the CableJive Lightlinez lightning connector, Black is the Griffin 30-pin short connector, and Gray is the USB-Mini connector from my Jawbone Jambox. I can both quickly ID the cable I need and access it from the Pocket Pouch -- more convenient than using an organizer pouch or stuff sack, and hooks on to an O-ring.

What's in your Pocket Pouch today?

Very nice pics. I love the green/Nordic combo.very peppy. In my ONLY pouch, I store seldom used credit cards, which sit in my desk drawer until needed. But I have another on order for customer service cards, which will stay in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures: I use my navy/iberian for plastic-bags in my backpack so that we have always something to put our litter in when we are out and about (and even to put other peoples litter in because it is hard to explain to children why there is laing so much of it around and therefor we often end up collecting it to through it properly away).

The aubergine/wasabi caries the remotcontrol for my phone and mp3-player (one tiny thing that controls two rather larger items so that these can stay in the pocket/bag or wherever they are) and my "on the go" headphones. This one is in the Side Effect (or today for the first time in my Upper Modular Pocket) that I carry around at the time.

Name:  20140617_232739.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  236.4 KB

Name:  20140617_232809.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  424.5 KB

Ilkyway

PS: I love this kind of threats because it give fresh ideas!

I keep a Monster in my Pocket Pouch.

Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Looking at these photos I have two observations;
    1. Now I know where all the Nordic went.
    2. It's fun to see the different Pocket Pouch combinations. I think they are the most randomly combined TB item, and because of that, they make me smile.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Looking at these photos I have two observations;
    1. Now I know where all the Nordic went.
    2. It's fun to see the different Pocket Pouch combinations. I think they are the most randomly combined TB item, and because of that, they make me smile.
    @dorayme I think you have one of the neatest Nordic color combinations in the pocket pouches with Aubergine. But they really haven't been making any Pocket Pouches with Nordic for several months, and I think they're out of Crimson Ballistic now. I agree that the Pocket Pouch color combinations make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    @dorayme I think you have one of the neatest Nordic color combinations in the pocket pouches with Aubergine. But they really haven't been making any Pocket Pouches with Nordic for several months, and I think they're out of Crimson Ballistic now. I agree that the Pocket Pouch color combinations make me smile.
    I'm going to have to agree, though the kiwi/Nordic pouch is full of awesomeness too!

I just keep business cards in mine. I am suddenly feeling dull and un-imaginative....

Starbucks cards in mine.
    I'm wasn't really a coffee person till late last year, the cards were gifts from friends who were extremely amused by how hyper I got after drinking a double espresso for the 1st time lol
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  755.6 KB
    Last edited by icebeng; 06-17-2014 at 07:03 PM.

I have a little Photon Micro Freedom Light attached to mine, and in the pouch itself is a tiny clip that turns the light into a headlamp. I've never actually had occasion to use it as a headlamp, but it seems like one of those things that I would be really, really glad to have around when the need arises. :) (Pics tomorrow when there is daylight!)

ETA: Now with peek-churs! :)

[IMG]DSC_0877 by harayablu, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]DSC_0878 by harayablu, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by haraya; 06-18-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Love the Steel PP with the Solar!! Very sharp. :)

Quote Originally Posted by icebeng View Post
    Starbucks cards in mine.
    I'm wasn't really a coffee person till late last year, the cards were gifts from friends who were extremely amused by how hyper I got after drinking a double espresso for the 1st time lol
    icebeng likes this.

Lipstick and chapstickName:  TB pouch.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  166.9 KB

I have a Forest/Wasabi Pocket Pouch that I use for my Speedway Rewards card and money. I always have my hands full when I check out at Speedway so being able to simplify food/card/money is a plus.

Would love to have a matching Side Effect (cough cough....)

Maybe get another one for my phone....
    never skate faster than your guardian angel can fly....black and gold til I'm dead and cold....

dorayme--it is amazing to see how differently aubergine photographs--red purple vs blue purple.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0