Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Clearing out and a possible problem

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I see no problem here, and look, you are willing to let the bags go that you don't need so you have complete control. . .at least that's what the voice in my head saiz.
    I love complete control, do we have an evil laugh icon?? Your collection makes mine look, well, really really small. :)
    dorayme likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    **snip** Your collection makes mine look, well, really really small. :)
    Yeah, we haven't done a family photo in a while. We mostly do pictures themed by event, type of bag, or color scheme.
    Moose and TavaPeak like this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I do love them, I also use them but it still scares me a little. :) I love the purple, aubergine and kiwi colors though. I did send my Brain Bag to a new home. I am also sending my Co-Pilot and Travel Tray to a new home too. A really good thing since I have another order arriving Wednesday...
    Should you feel the need to rehome your beautiful Field Journal, I would undertake the arduous task of putting it to good use! :)

Seriously, though, a fantastic collection.
    Moose likes this.

Moose,
    Photos like the ones you posted are comforting. To me, anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0