Like Tree15Likes
  • 6 Post By Peruvian
  • 2 Post By monkeylady
  • 1 Post By Peruvian
  • 4 Post By bermudajes
  • 2 Post By sujo

Thread: TB Sighting

TB Sighting

At San Francisco's Twin Peaks I spotted this man wearing a TB Smart Alec. This was my second-ever TB spotting.

Did you exchange the secret handshake?
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I have not seen one here in New Zealand...I keep thinking....poor people, they got the WRONG bags!!!

Ha! I wish I knew the secret handshake myself.

Just had my third bag sighting (since 2008): a burnt-orange Synapse 19. The others were a black/Steel Smart Alec and a Cocoa Large Cafe Bag. None of their owners were forum members (I always ask).

I have yet to see one either. However I live in Sf area so there is hope!

I've had two TB sightings in the past year - a blue (sapphire? navy?) S19 last year and a black/navy BB just last week. Both times I thought about shouting at the people, but I didn't want to scare anyone.

Of course, the one time someone approached me with my steel dyneema S19 (he wanted to check out the fabric in person before placing his next order) I was thrilled! He said his wife and kids told him not to come up to me, but that's just nonsense. I was happy to engage in TB conversation!
    resisting the urge to spend every paycheck on TB goods...

I had a sighting at the DFW International Airport Monday in Terminal C. A man exiting the Sky Link train had a black Empire Builder. That was only the second siting I've had. I thought about stopping him, but he looked a bit rushed.

A woman I work with was the first person I ever saw with a Tom Bihn. She bought the Ristretto for iPad (black/steel) with Absolute Strap. We were talking one day and I totally interrupted whatever she was saying to ask if that was a Tom Bihn bag she was wearing. When she said yes, I asked "Can I touch it?" She gets a kick retelling that one.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0