Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Great Bags in beatyfull collors

Beautiful bags! I'm jealous that they get to live in Germany!! I miss living in Berlin... :(

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Thanks! I wondered if that was it. It is huge! Is it next to the Swift or Little Swift? I did not purchase one but am now thinking I might before it goes away (the upper modular pocket was no longer available in Aubergine last tine I looked).
    It is next to the little Swift. I'd buy it because I would not like to have to mix colors on this bag if ever I needed this extra space. Just my opinion though.
    Ilkyway

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    It is next to the little Swift. I'd buy it because I would not like to have to mix colors on this bag if ever I needed this extra space. Just my opinion though.
    Ilkyway
    Agree. Enabler points for you, @Ilkyway! :)
    Ilkyway likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Quote Originally Posted by Moosezilla View Post
    Beautiful bags! I'm jealous that they get to live in Germany!! I miss living in Berlin... :(
    I am headed to Berlin in July. It's for work, but what should I do/see in my down time?

Great Bags in beatyfull collors

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    I am headed to Berlin in July. It's for work, but what should I do/see in my down time?
    EVERYTHING YOU CAN. Honestly, I lived there for a few months and didn't come close to seeing everything. My favorite area was Pottsdamer Platz. You can easily walk from there to the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate (my favorite thing in all of the land...I spent A LOT of time there), and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. There's a beautiful park over there, too. If you get a chance, it's totally worth it to go up to the top of the Fernsehturm (the giant tv tower in Alexanderplatz) if you want a beautiful view of the city. The DDR Museum is pretty cool, too. Potsdam is also a beautiful little village and you can get there by using the public transportation system. Utilize that as much as you can...it's super duper easy once you get the hang of it. My favorite thing to do was to grab a beer out of a side shop and just walk around and explore the city that way. I hope you enjoy Berlin as much as I did!

Oh, btw, the Kotbusser Tor area can be a little sketch...especially if you're a 22 year old girl drunkenly wandering around at 2am (I may or may not have almost gotten snatched by a French speaking drug dealer)...not that I would know from personal experience...*cough*...

kkintea, who by the way kindly helped me do decide, that I wanted the Swift in Nordic (Fotorequest: can anybody post Photos of the Swift in Nordic?), asked for the inside of the SCB.

@ Kkintea I hope this is, what you had in mind?Name:  SCB 1.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  986.0 KBName:  SCB2.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  851.0 KBName:  SCB3.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  803.9 KB

For reference: it is the SE inside, the pencil is 16 cm and the phone is a galaxy note 2 (so quite large). I hope this helps.

Ilkyway

Edit: I just found this post by maverick: with the small cafe bag at #7 he shoes the SCM from the inside out. I was not thinking of that much better idea.
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 04-16-2014 at 09:30 AM.
    Moose and kkintea like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    And now for the fun of it: all the colors I own mixed together.Attachment 5964

Hello Tom Bihn and Crew!
    Thank you for making my Bag-Passion so much fun.
    Ilkyway
    I love all the Side Effects! Especially seeing the steel parapack next to steel Dyneema. I have the steel Dyneema one on the way right now! I initially had the steel parapack on order, but like you, there's something about the greenish tinge that doesn't speak to me. Plus I really like Dyneema…

My favorite TB color is navy ballistic. I have a Copilot in that color. My favorite Dyneema color changes all the time. Used to be UV, now it's Iberian. I used to hate wasabi, now I like it. Solar isn't bad either! I'm fickle.

Rocks I do like the navy too. In ballistic I onley have a very small pouch but it will get company in the future. And the navy parapack is very nice tool I just changed that SE for my pencil case. I have a tiny McPaper Store that I carry around as a pencil case and the SE-Size is quite right for that.
    Ilkyway

I've only just managed to rationalize that I do not need multiple Side Effects...
    Then llkyway posts all these awesome photos, with post number 4 showing not one, not two, not three, but FIVE Side Effects!!!
    Good grief!! How am I supposed to have any self restraint like that?!?!? lol

You have a very enviable collection, llkyway! ^.^

icebeng, I can rationalize all of them, I can, I can, I can... try: one is my purse (the aubergine one) but aubergine does not work with some of my clothes so I bought the steel parapac for days when the aubergine one does not work. But (as I said above) the color was not right for me. So I had to buy the nordic (which conviently just came up as I needed it.) But by than I had found out, that the parapack SE makes a great pencil case. The steel dyneema is 200d which is to wobely for a purse but makes a great toiletry bag. So there you have it: 1 Toiletry bag, 1 Pencil-case, 1 purse, 1 second color purse, 1 wrong color-choice and that is all totally reasonable isn't it?

Totally! Why couldn't I see that befo....?
    Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

must..... resist.....!!!
    jaon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Agree. Enabler points for you, @Ilkyway! :)
    OH NO!!!!! No more Aubergine lower modular pocket for the SA :(
    -- David Whyte

Oh taminca I saw that an hour ago and thought that you bought the last one. Well lets hope it is coming back. I did not read anything about retiring aubergine. And if I HAD to colormix here I would take the forest one because I think Aubergine and Forest look great together. Give me a minute, I take a picture of that colorcombi.

Here a picture of aubergine on forest:Name:  Augergine - Forest.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  550.6 KB

Just to give the idea

Ilkyway
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 04-16-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Ilkyway, thank you! I just email TB and asked that they add the Forest Lower Modular Pocket to an order I placed earlier. Still...am crossing my fingers that Aubergine will return. Another TB product page that I will have to regularly check...
    Ilkyway likes this.
    -- David Whyte

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0