• 2 Post By taminca
  • 2 Post By yohopee
  • 2 Post By dorayme
  • 1 Post By beni32
  • 1 Post By Toblerhaus
  • 8 Post By gochicken

Thread: Kids wearing Synapse 19s

Kids wearing Synapse 19s

I just wanted to share a couple of photos of my kids wearing their Synapse 19s. They are age 8 and 10, and the bags fit very well when I cinch the straps way down. Both prefer to use the chest clips, but there really isn't much shoulder slippage, even when they skip the clip.

2014-03-07 15.00.23 by agtobler, on Flickr

2014-03-07 15.00.30 by agtobler, on Flickr
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

Cute kids with great-looking bags! :).

Although...your son's Navy Parapack S19 is making me miss the one I returned...and so far have exerted great restraint in not re-ordering!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Cute kids. Looks like they were enjoying their trip.

The Synapses look great! Makes me wonder what it would've been like if kids had that kind of thing over 35 years ago, when I was their age.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Very cute! That looks like the platforms in the Toronto subway system. I hope they loved the trip, wherever adventure took them!

I already promised my 9-year old boy that, once his MEC bag wears out, I will buy him a TB of his choice. Fortunately, the MEC is going strong after 6 years of abuse. :P
    LCB, S19, SE, Co-Pilot, wallet, pouches

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Super cute! Especially with the head beanies!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

I like the kid's roller bags, what brand are they?
    WenV likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by beni32 View Post
    I like the kid's roller bags, what brand are they?
    Their roller bags are a model that REI used to make. They've been great, though I don't know how they'd hold up if we had to check them. The build quality is nowhere near Tom Bihn quality, but will do the job to fill the gap until they are ready to get their own piece of Tom Bihn luggage. :-)
    dorayme likes this.
    --Amanda

One of my little gochickens at the Golden Gate Bridge with Indigo/Steel Synapse 19:

Name:  IMG_4096 ph ggb.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  45.0 KB
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

How long can your kids carry their Synapses on their backs during a day's outing and still be comfortable? Some backpacks become miserable within 2 or 3 hours.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Mine can wear theirs for quite a few hours as a lightly packed day pack. They do get tired and need breaks of the pack is full on a travel day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --Amanda

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0