Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By kkintea
  • 6 Post By Ilkyway

Thread: Fotorequest: can anybody post Photos of the Swift in Nordic?

Fotorequest: can anybody post Photos of the Swift in Nordic?

I love the Nordic Dynemma and have a S25 in it. But I keep thinking that the swift, beeing more of a Purse/Handbag Style of a bag might look better in a more sufisticatet color? (I hope i put that right english is not my nativ language).
    I have a little Swift in Aubergine and love the color. But I find myself coming bag to the pictures of the Swift in Nordic. If somebody could post some photos prefreble while wearing the bag but if not possible just packed with some stuff it would help me to decide if my very own Swift will be nordic or steel.

Thanks in advance
    Ilkyway

The Swift goes to Starbucks.

To continue from yesterday....the steel lining is great in this bag (IMO) because it's subtle and the structure has an open top so you always see the inner color. It pairs great with solar accessories such as the solar key strap, which really pops out. And also the forthcoming new Nordic goodies. The PCSB fits great in the Swift. Unlike @moriond, I can't remember who first suggested it.

Overall, it is truly a gorgeous bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel LS * Latest: Nordic/Solar S25 * Wishlist: New 400d Color

Well I had to ask! Thank you so much kkintea for this great picture. You are right, the lining seems to be perfect. And now I have to go and order jet another bag...

My husband sighs but bears it stoically. I remind him, that with us women it is either shoes or bags (and with some both as I have heard). I am a bag person!

Edit: I like the idea with the solar key strap.
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 04-09-2014 at 10:57 AM.

It is on its way! I can track it and UPS says maybe Tuesday. And it brings some friends with it! Thanks again for the photo kkintea.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0