Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Vecturist

Thread: My mini haul

My mini haul

Just thought I'd post a couple pics of my mini-haul. I'm heading to London for a short 5 day trip in a couple weeks and trying to get organized (curse the London spring weather for making planning hard). Although I don't think I will be taking a TB bag to hold it all in, I did order a few TB accessories.

I did order the large Pilot packing cube, although I am undecided on ordering a pilot at this time. The depth will be quite handy for shirts and will fit nicely with another (LLBean) packing cube I have - my go to packs are summiting backpacks - I like being able to pack the barrel/bucket space as I choose. Iberian and Wasabi passport pouches - wasabi for my passport and GE card (the iberian is a gift for my mom), size 2 stuff sack in wasabi, and keystraps in wasabi and black.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Vecturist; 03-16-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Very nice. I really like the iberian colour - think something in that colour is next for me. Nice gift for your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Very nice. I really like the iberian colour - think something in that colour is next for me. Nice gift for your Mom.
    Thank you. My mom and I are on the same passport renewal cycle and just got the new RFID ones. I am tempted to keep the iberian pouch - or I may be ordering a few more things in that color - and I keep hoping to see it as a lining with steel dyneema.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0