Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: My massive haul!

My massive haul!

My first TB order arrived this morning, and is everything I could wish for! (Not a great photo, but I had to snap it quick before my cat jumped out of the box and onto the goodies)

Name:  tom_bihn.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  62.1 KB

From left to right and top to bottom:

* 11" MBA cache and Synapse 19 (olive/steel)
    * Clear organiser cubes (plum and olive cordura)
    * Size 4 Stuff Sack (UV dyneema)
    * Travel Tray (wasabi dyneema)
    * Side Effect (olive/UV)
    * iPad Mini cache
    * Extra straps in olive and UV dyneema
    * Packing cube backpack + medium & small packing cubes for Tri-Star (steel dyneema)
    * Tri-Star (steel/UV) with Absolute Strap + selection of organiser pouches (clear and cordura)

Now I just need somewhere to go :)
    Last edited by scribe; 02-28-2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Forgot the iPad cache!
    EDC: S19 (olive/steel) or MCB (plum/wasabi), plus SE (olive/UV) and/or FJN (steel)
    Travel: WF (black/wasabi) with various packing cubes, stuff sacks and pouches
    On order: Swift (aubergine/wasabi), another SE (black/iberian) and more accessories!

Lucky you!! Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    (Not a great photo, but I had to snap it quick before my cat jumped out of the box and onto the goodies)
    Photos of pets and Tom Bihn boxes/orders are appreciated here.

I love it - go big or go home! Enjoy all the new goodies!
    moriond likes this.

And you have plenty of time with play with your new stuff before you actually go somewhere!
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Wow, that is a major score! That's the same Tri-Star I want to buy eventually. Congrats and enjoy your new treasures :)
    Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch | Various Key Straps

A truly massive and gorgeous haul, scribe! Now you can practice pack for a variety of trips as you decide what the maiden voyage will be! I agree with snowbot that we'd love to see a picture of your kitty with the new goodies, too!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema Small Shop Bag, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

Thanks, everyone!

Here she is in the emptied box. Sorry it's a bit blurry - she really didn't want to stay in there, once I started trying to photograph her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EDC: S19 (olive/steel) or MCB (plum/wasabi), plus SE (olive/UV) and/or FJN (steel)
    On order: Swift (aubergine/wasabi), another SE (black/iberian) and more accessories!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scribe View Post
    My first TB order arrived this morning, and is everything I could wish for! (Not a great photo, but I had to snap it quick before my cat jumped out of the box and onto the goodies)
    Quite the nice selection of colors (especially love Olive/Wasabi/Ultraviolet together).
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I went out and bought some knitting supplies today, so I suspect there's going to be some Yarn Stuff Sacks and a Tool Pouch in my future. The Size 4 Stuff Sack is doing pretty well for the time being, though!

Quote Originally Posted by dwright17 View Post
    A truly massive and gorgeous haul, scribe! Now you can practice pack for a variety of trips as you decide what the maiden voyage will be!
    Actually I already know (if you discount taking the Synapse 19 to work with me on Monday). In April I'm flying up to Glasgow via EasyJet, whose draconian carry-on restrictions were what led me to Tom Bihn in the first place. The Tri-Star should easily meet their standards, providing I don't pack it too full - and I'm only going for a weekend so that won't be difficult!

Wow! That is some way to start!

Your cat is gorgeous - so are your goodies :)

Your kitty is gorgeous, scribe!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema Small Shop Bag, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

You're welcome! In fact I just noticed that my kitty has this rather cool steel/wasabi colour scheme going on herself :)

(Damn! Now I'm going to want a steel/wasabi bag to match...)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0