Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By daisy
  • 2 Post By daisy

Thread: Waitin' for The Boss, Hope Estate 22 Feb.

Waitin' for The Boss, Hope Estate 22 Feb.

Plum/Wasabi Ristretto, Storm/Steel MCB, Iberian PCBP, Aubergine SE

hopeestateboss.jpg

found this on youtube ... sound goes bad not far in but nice footage if you're among the Bruce obsessed

Thunder Road, Hope Estate, Australia, 22 Feb 2014
    Last edited by daisy; 02-24-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    List under construction ....

Friends of mine saw the Melbourne Shows. Hope it was equally awesome!!

JLE
    I was at one of the Melbourne shows. Two guys were allowed up on stage to dance with Cindy. It was hilarious!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    I am supremely envious! It seems that with each North American tour in recent history, Bruce skips Washington State. From your photo it looks like a pretty fantastic venue!
    emailus@tombihn.com or call U.S./Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries +1-206-652-4123

I'm spoiled. Being a Jersey Girl, I can't count the number of times I've seen him here in his home state :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    I was at one of the Melbourne shows. Two guys were allowed up on stage to dance with Cindy. It was hilarious!
    There were probably half a dozen up at one stage dancing with various band members - there was a guy who danced with Soozie who seemed so enamoured that I thought they may have trouble getting him off the stage. Later on some guy managed to get onto the stage but was removed with a flying tackle by security so fast I didn't get a look at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am supremely envious! It seems that with each North American tour in recent history, Bruce skips Washington State. From your photo it looks like a pretty fantastic venue!
    The previous tour here was LESS than a year ago - saw him (for the first time) in an indoor stadium in Sydney last time and the sound was poor and the venue frankly depressing...

This time was outdoor, smaller capacity (18,000), gorgeous day, fantastic sound quality ... bliss. The Hope Estate is in a wine growing area north of Sydney - all the decent accom in the valley books out months ahead when the big shows are on - we stayed a bit more than an hour away!

The queue at opening time from the carpark - note vineyard on the right, they started each show here with a wine themed song.

Name:  springsteenqueue.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  218.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    I'm spoiled. Being a Jersey Girl, I can't count the number of times I've seen him here in his home state :-)
    ... and I'm jealous ... :-)
    List under construction ....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0