• 6 Post By dowlf
  • 1 Post By Moose
  • 4 Post By dowlf
  • 7 Post By dowlf
  • 1 Post By andejoan
  • 1 Post By Moose

Thread: My Synapse 19

My Synapse 19

I have been lugging around a Brain Bag most days for 7 years, and finally decided to scale down my load. I ordered a Synapse 19 and it came today, it might be a little small for what I need, but it sure is a gorgeous beast:

Name:  synapse19Olive.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  140.2 KB

After I ordered the Synapse 19, I went a little crazy and ordered a bunch more stuff, including a Synapse 25. The other items should arrive tomorrow. I'll post a picture of that stuff when it gets here.

I'll also post a picture of what I will generally fit inside the 19 on a typical day. Although the thing is small, it can hold a lot of stuff!

The S19 is an awesome bag. I have been using it as my EDC for months now and I love it. It seems small, but it expands to your needs. I am sure you will enjoy it. It forces you, in a good way, to be organized. I will be now switching back and forth, depending on laptop carrying needs, with my freshly received (today) Co-Pilot, but for heavier loads, it will be the S19. It is a very well-balanced and comfortable backpack. I can't wait to see your future photos!
    LCB, S19, SE, Co-Pilot, wallet, pouches

I love that color, I sold my Olive for a Navy parapack. Not toooo sold on the material yet, but its an awesome bag

I got my next shipment in today, doesn't it suck when you get the delivery confirmation email when you are stuck at work?

I figured I would post a quick pic, I'm not much of a photographer, but I'll work on getting some better pics. There is all kinds of accessories and such, but the highlights are a steel dyneema Synapse 25, black dyneema Pilot, and a Cache for each of my 2 Thinkpads.

Name:  my_shipment.jpg
Views: 1057
Size:  72.0 KB

And it looks like a gazillion pouches.....
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

What a haul! Two boxes worth even. I'd be in bag heaven. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love more photos. Those two are pretty dang good.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Here is a pic of my 19 and 25 together:

Name:  2synapses.JPG
Views: 945
Size:  342.5 KB

Good picture of them together. Really shows the size difference.

It is spring in my part of the world, which means I spend lots of time hiking, bird watching, mushroom hunting, and / or picture taking somewhere outdoors. Today I was walking along the river and came to a boat ramp. I took the following picture of my S19. Most days I carry my S25 because I can fit my laptop and lots of other stuff with it. However, when I don't need to carry the laptop, the S19 works perfectly.

Name:  river0.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  74.4 KB

Thanks for posting a side-by-side of the 19 and the 25. I had the worst time deciding between the two and ultimately chose the 25. I think I made the right decision, but i won't know for sure until I get my hands on it.
    taminca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andejoan View Post
    Thanks for posting a side-by-side of the 19 and the 25. I had the worst time deciding between the two and ultimately chose the 25. I think I made the right decision, but i won't know for sure until I get my hands on it.
    Congrats! And welcome to the Forum, @andejoan. My first TB purchase was an S19 and I loved it....but eventually also bought an S25 for when I need to carry more. I don't think you can go wrong either way... and, in any case, their return policy is excellent.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Taminca, if you can find my thread from 6.12.13 titled Synapse 25 arrived. I posted a couple of photos of my steel/uv S25 and my uv/steel S19. They might be of interest to you.
    Moose
    taminca likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Taminca, if you can find my thread from 6.12.13 titled Synapse 25 arrived. I posted a couple of photos of my steel/uv S25 and my uv/steel S19. They might be of interest to you.
    Moose
    Found it! Moose, I cannot believe you have a UV/Steel Dyneema S19 and a Steel/UV Dyneema S25... Magnificent color coordination worthy of my utmost admiration and envy! Gorgeous photos, too. And the discussion on that thread might have been what prompted TB to release the Synapses in Nordic/Solar (my current obsession), so thanks!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0