Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Jeff A
  • 1 Post By BarryLee
  • 1 Post By Jeff A
  • 1 Post By taminca

Thread: Co-Pilots go to New Orleans

Co-Pilots go to New Orleans

My girlfriend and I were in New Orleans for the first time last Wednesday so we had to visit the French Quarter! The Co-Pilots were very thirsty, haha! Lots of people asked about our bags which is super cool! Also started my Hard Rock Cafe pin collection in New Orleans and Biloxi, MS.

My Synapse 25 and Side Effect were back at the beach condo so they were jealous!

Name:  IMG_0800.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  356.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0876.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  431.8 KB
    Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch | Various Key Straps

Volunteer Moderator
    I think I saw the top picture in a Twitter retweet from @TomBihn, but I think you should introduce your Co-Pilots more formally as Navy/Iberian and Aubergine/Wasabi. Inquiring minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I think I saw the top picture in a Twitter retweet from @TomBihn, but I think you should introduce your Co-Pilots more formally as Navy/Iberian and Aubergine/Wasabi. Inquiring minds want to know!
    Yes, I tweeted from the Hard Rock Cafe on Bourbon Street!

Good point, say hello to Mr. Navy Iberian and Ms. Aubergine Wasabi :) Various pouches and sacks are on the inside of the Co-Pilots. It was the first time I carried around a water bottle in my Co-Pilot and it worked wonderfully, as advertised.

Now if I can only decide upon a dyneema or ballistic Aeronaut. 1st world problem ;)
    Black Cordura-Wasabi Synapse 25 | Black Dyneema-Wasabi Side Effect | Aubergine-Wasabi Co-Pilot | Navy-Iberian Co-Pilot | Iberian Travel Tray | Nordic Large Shop Bag | Ultraviolet Travel Stuff Sack Size #2 | Ultraviolet Small Clear Organizer Pouch | Steel Nano Parapack Pouch | Wasabi 3D Organizer Pouch | Various Key Straps

Ah, Nawleans the original what happens here stays here city. Yes, those bags look awesome sitting there, but I think they need some beignets.
    Jeff A likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryLee View Post
    Ah, Nawleans the original what happens here stays here city. Yes, those bags look awesome sitting there, but I think they need some beignets.
    We had those about 2 hours earlier at Cafe du Mond, of course! Ate them too fast to get a pic, haha!

Great photos, Jeff A! Made me wish I were back in NOLA.
    Jeff A likes this.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Now I can't wait to get back to NOLA, whic fortunately is only a few weeks away :-)

Now, which bags to take.....

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    Now I can't wait to get back to NOLA, whic fortunately is only a few weeks away :-)

Now, which bags to take.....
    I'm jealous! We only spent 10 hours in NOLA and we want to go back someday. I live in Wisconsin so it's not close at all.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0