Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gumby

Thread: Photo Request: Steel Parapack Brain Bag next to anything Steel Dyneema

Photo Request: Steel Parapack Brain Bag next to anything Steel Dyneema

Does anyone have the Brain Bag in steel parapack? I feel like the stock photo is lighter than the only thing I have in this fabric (the forum gift). If you could put it next to something in steel dyneema (which I have a massive amount of), that'd be great. I have contemplated the Brain Bag for a while, and this week have come into a need to carry two laptops. I am shlepping around a massive Dell precision M4600 laptop for work in addition to my 13" MacBook Air in a terrible non-TB bag!

I am torn about the color to order though, and now plagued by the recent comments about the easy-staining parapack. Thoughts?
    * Favorite TB: Steel Little Swift * Latest TB: Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 * 2014 Wishlist: New 400d Color

I don't have a brain bag in steel parapack, but I do have a small cafe bag in that material -- and lots of stuff in steel dyneema. If that will give you an idea of the how the colors compare, I'll be happy to take a pic for you. And for what it's worth, I haven't had any problems with stains on the parapack bag. Of course, I've only had it for a little over a month, so it might be too soon to say anything about the staining properties of that material.
    Synapse 19, Co-Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

That would be awesome, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    * Favorite TB: Steel Little Swift * Latest TB: Nordic/Solar Synapse 25 * 2014 Wishlist: New 400d Color

Here ya' go!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1391653058.156838.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  712.2 KB

Not the greatest pic, but it's the best I could do with my iPhone (and limited photography skills...). I really like the steel parapack, and it think it looks great with the steel Dyneema. Of course, I might be a bit biased...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Gumby; 02-06-2014 at 06:15 AM.
    Synapse 19, Co-Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0