Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Can anyone point me to a photo of a Black Dyneema/Wasabi Co-Pilot or Pilot?

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    That's just beautiful, Yoda Sloth!
    Agreed! I don't think I'd have the guts to take a picture of my luggage in the middle of the airport, either. (I'm funny looking enough without doing that....) :-)

Just got my Black Dyneema / Wasabi pilot the other day, too, and will agree that it is a really nice color combo!

Here’s a photo of its exterior.

The TB box arrived right as I was leaving my house for a few days to allow some work to be done on it, so — despite the ‘beaches’ sign — this is not a vacation photo, alas, more of a forced evacuation.

The bag is not packed with anything other than a towel, but this might help folks get a feel for how it looks in natural light.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

One more....

Yes!! +10000 .

And they should get pics of black dyneema in the Tri-Star, I am craving for them I have seen now that there was even an open thread asking for them in the forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    If these photos aren't posted to the Tom Bihn account on Flickr, they should be immediately.

Here are a couple more photos to give an idea of how the Wasabi interior looks with the Black Dyneema exterior of the Pilot.

Love to see all the colors mixed together! great pics, bb93fo57.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barryblack View Post
    Yes!! +10000 .

And they should get pics of black dyneema in the Tri-Star, I am craving for them I have seen now that there was even an open thread asking for them in the forums...
    Those are now up on the Tri-Star page! And attached here…

Name:  TB0940_04b.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  126.5 KB

Name:  TB0940_20b.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  79.2 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

thanks!!! :=)

Got my black dyneema haul today - Pilot, Little Swift, large and small shop bag.

I knew that Black dyneema is really nice - I have 1 Side Effect in this fabric.

I am not a wasabi fan, so I am not wowed by my new Pikot's wasabi lining. But I really like the inverted zipper and the new shiny zipper pulls. I think they make a nice contrast with the black dyneema.

The Little Swift is stunning with its Iberian lining.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Got my black dyneema haul today - Pilot, Little Swift, large and small shop bag.

I knew that Black dyneema is really nice - I have 1 Side Effect in this fabric.

The Little Swift is stunning with its Iberian lining.
    @Walker I think the Little Swift in Black 400d Dyneema/Iberian is much more impressive seen in person than in any of the pictures I've seen posted. Just gorgeous, and this color combination for the Little Swift, together with my earlier order of the Side Effect in 400d Black Dyneema/Wasabi, were the main impetus for my order of the Pilot in Black 400d Dyneema/Wasabi. Hope you enjoy your bags!

Agree with you @Moriond!

I am also trying to visualize the Swift in steel 400 dyneema/steel 400 dyneema/ultraviolet. I imagine it is pretty, but a Swift in steel 400 dyneema/steel 400 dyneema/iberian would be stunning - me thinks :)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I am also trying to visualize the Swift in steel 400 dyneema/steel 400 dyneema/ultraviolet. I imagine it is pretty, but a Swift in steel 400 dyneema/steel 400 dyneema/iberian would be stunning - me thinks :)
    I think yeb90 posted a picture of a 400d Steel/UV Synapse 25 in the Just for Registered Members forum section two days ago. I'd try looking at that to envision the Swift colors

Thanks @moriond. I checked the photos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0