Like Tree25Likes
  • 9 Post By Seikoguy
  • 9 Post By Seikoguy
  • 3 Post By moriond
  • 4 Post By Seikoguy

Thread: Co-Pilot hits 3 nations in a day (Part 1 of 2)

Co-Pilot hits 3 nations in a day (Part 1 of 2)

Just returned from another trip to South-east Asia and this time, I took the opportunity to visit the city of Chiang Rai in northern Thailand. The resort I stayed in was located about 50 minutes from the city itself and was just a wonderful place to get away from it all. The view from my balcony never seemed to get old as I sat there each morning sipping on a cup of coffee while taking in the fresh mountain air.
    Name:  xlarge.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  123.3 KB

Decided to visit a nearby tea farm known for its oolong tea.
Views: 490
Size:  248.9 KB

Also stopped by a strawberry farm to learn of the numerous varieties being grown there.
Views: 502
Size:  265.7 KB

My location put me close to the Golden Triangle - the confluence of the Mekong River and the Ruak River, where Thailand, Myanmar and Laos intersects.
Views: 501
Size:  302.6 KB

It wasn't too long before I was on a chartered boat heading towards Myanmar.
Views: 484
Size:  95.8 KB

Part 2 of 2

There was no shortage of vendors hawking counterfeit goods. Think of any high-end boutique brand and you'll find its knockoff here.
Views: 494
Size:  247.5 KB

Soon thereafter, back on the boat to make landfall in Laos.
Views: 488
Size:  204.1 KB

Volunteer Moderator
    These are great pictures, Seikoguy!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    These are great pictures, Seikoguy!
    Yes, and did you notice the insidious way in which he always manages to work in fantastic pictures of bags in Aubergine? I always feel that I have to restrain myself from going out and replacing all my existing Tom Bihn luggage items with versions in Aubergine when I look at the photos Seikoguy has taken. Who knows how many enabler points this guy has secretly racked up with his pictures?

Thanks for the kind words, folks. I bought the Aubergine bags as soon as those colors were available from Tom and the Co-Pilot is probably the one I've used the most. The one in my pics has been stepped on, sat on, fallen on, chucked on to boats, thrown onto docks, kicked under airplane seats, and subjected to other forms of use/abuse that I've probably chosen to forget. It actually fell off my balcony and slid down the side of the hill at my hotel before I recovered it and wiped it down with a wet towel before heading out for the day! It's holding up really well, and I would so buy it all over again.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0