Like Tree27Likes
  • 21 Post By WisBags
  • 2 Post By helen_uk
  • 1 Post By Badger
  • 2 Post By Yoda Sloth
  • 1 Post By nukediver

Thread: Tom Bihn goes to Turks and Caicos

Tom Bihn goes to Turks and Caicos

A couple of shots of Tom Bihn bags helping my family of three get to Turks and Caicos.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  829.8 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  414.9 KB

What a handsome 'family'! I like using my shop bag as a beach bag too.

That is on my list of places I'd like to go diving. Do you dive at all?

We did some snorkeling, but no diving. There seemed to be quite a diving culture there, from what I could see. Lots of maps with diving spots identified.

So jealous you got to escape to somewhere so gorgeous and warm. Every time I look at this post, Wisconsin gets a little less sexy. Our sub-zero degree weather is getting tedious. TB forum meetup in Fiji, anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nsh likes this.

No kidding, Badger. 100 degrees colder here today than when I left the island.

I've concluded I need the Steel Dyneema pilot AND an Iberian shop bag!

Badger, as a native Cheesehead myself - the weather in Cincinnati feels like WI! I'm hoping my business trip to Australia happens soon because we're freezing down here too!

Love the idea of using a shop bag as a beach bag. I really wish I had ordered one for this trip.
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

I got an Iberian shop bag yesterday, just because of your picture. Somehow, after seeing it, I could not imagine ever going to a beach without one...

Quote Originally Posted by Shanisol View Post
    That is on my list of places I'd like to go diving. Do you dive at all?
    I've been diving there - it's gorgeous. What sets it apart are the walls. There are some really good dive operators there.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Sloth View Post
    I got an Iberian shop bag yesterday, just because of your picture. Somehow, after seeing it, I could not imagine ever going to a beach without one...
    I keep expecting to see the picture of the Iberian Shop bag by @WisBags appear in the Blog. I think Iberian is my favorite color for 200d Dyneema bags, and I'd still like to get a regular (e.g., small) size Shop Bag in Iberian, since I don't think it has ever been made in that size. However, I'm extremely leery about asking for this again, due to the response from Darcy the first time I asked about this. (See the old Going, going, gone! forum thread where the initial response was to say they were thinking of only carrying the Large size Shop Bags, which I received with stunned silence.) So glad this was reconsidered. But I've been nervous about asking for the Iberian Shop Bag in more sizes ever since.

And I meant to respond @Badger with the information that flight connections to Fiji are usually difficult,

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0