TB backpacks: not enough comparison photos

Having looked over the photos on the Tom Bihn product pages of the Synapse 19 backpack and the Synapse 25, I feel that there aren't enough side-by-side comparison images of the two Synapses. There should be more. I did not find any comparison images on the Synapse 25 product page, and only one on the Synapse 19 page.

There are a few comparison photos on the Tom Bihn Flickr set for the Synapse 25, but none for the Synapse 19. (There is also a neat comparison photo of the Synapse 25 and the Smart Alec in the Synapse 25 set.)

This got me to thinking: there aren't enough comparison photos between the various Tom Bihn backpacks. Comparison photos can be very helpful in deciding what kind of backpack you want. The Bihn merchandising web-site needs more comparison photos, and more need to be posted to the Flickr account. There also needs to be more angles for comparison photos; not just the front and side.

Here's what I'd like to see for the ultimate comparison photo set: multiple photos from different angles, grouping of Aeronaut, Ego/SuperEgo, Synapse 19 & 25, Smart Alec and Brain Bag.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

As someone who owns a small online store - i know first hand how much time and effort is involved in keeping pictures relevant to current product offerings.

As a bit of a bag nerd, I'm pretty impressed with the detail and number of images on the Bihn site. The number of sites that simply don't have interior pictures of bags is astounding.

I find the crowd sourced images via flickr and the forums to be enough to meet any extra need for info .. I think the added perspective of the user of the bag is invaluable.

An example
    Comparison of synapse19 and 25, found via simple google search.
    Synapse 19 and Synapse 25: Back to Back - TOM BIHN Blog: We make travel bags in Seattle, Washington
    List under construction ....

^ Yes, this is one of the photos on the Synapse 25 Flickr set.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Synapse 25 arrived

Hi MtnMan, I posted a couple 19/25 photos in this thread.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Those images are very good and very informative! Thanks for sharing. How does one get images like that incorporated onto the Bihn Flickr sets for the Synapses?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0