Flickr Group for Tom Bihn Bags

Just three members! So far, only pictures of the Large cafe bag(black/wasabi and cocoa/wasabi) and the soft cell.

http://flickr.com/groups/57753561@N00/

I joined and added the tom bihn photo's I already had up, but they aren't too different from what's already there. I added photo's of my black medium cafe bag, crimson imago, and size 6 softcell.

just joined, will add in my photos of my medium cafe bag.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Cool. We'll post a link the Tom Bihn Flickr Group on the blog in the next few days. Maybe it can be a regular feature of the blog -- we will post links to new pictures as you guys add them.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

We've added new pictures to the Tom Bihn Flickr group....and there's more to come.

You can also subscribe to the Tom Bihn Flickr RSS Feed.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Lime Green Mousette

I have just posted some photos of my "Classic" Lime Green Petite Mousette. Circa 2001.
    Do I really need four bags?

Quote Originally Posted by mhoefer View Post
    I have just posted some photos of my "Classic" Lime Green Petite Mousette. Circa 2001.
    Way cool. I wish I had a Mousette! You are lucky.

I just posted a picture of a Limpet backpack from 1985 to the feed:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tombihn/395925433/

hip

Ohhh

I bet hippsters would love to see that re-introduced, a great retro look!

Mike
    Do I really need four bags?

Thanks for using one of my pictures in your collage you posted to your blog.

I saw that while going through my RSS feeds and had to think for a bit why the pic was familiar.

My pic is the crimson imago in the top right :)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeot View Post
    Thanks for using one of my pictures in your collage you posted to your blog.

My pic is the crimson imago in the top right :)
    No, thank you! I'm so glad you posted your pictures to the Flickr feed.

That's my pic in the collage!

In your collage on the bottom row the pic in the middle looks like my picture I took of my Empire Builder!

Complete with my DS Lite and Treo 700p peeking out.

Wow, that's cool.
    Last edited by Russell; 03-20-2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: evidently, I can't type very well... :P

I've posted up a discussion topic with some questions. Check it out!

^_^ thanks for joining guys! i should take more pics of my bag and upload them, cos the originals are from my cell phone while i was at work, and are pretty low res.

I had posted a small set showing my brain-cell inside of my chrome bag ;)

I love the two together.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0