Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: traveling with the brain bag in black 420d HT nylon Classic Parapack

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jelt2359 View Post
    do you have pictures of the interior? I'm curious how the steel looks. Frankly this picture scares me... It looks so darn heavy!
    You know, I have been carrying the Brain Bag each day, and with the laptop, my lunch and everything else I carry, it weighs about 20 lbs. But whether I walk to the bus stop, ride my bike to the bus stop or drive and just walk from my car to work, the backpack straps make it incredibly comfortable to carry that I don't notice the weight.

You don't have to pack it as heavy as I do - the cinch straps on the side are great for times when your Brain Bag isn't packed full!

Attached is a shot of the front main compartment.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

whoah, that weight is crazy. still agonizing over this. love my s25 to bits, but the brain bag looks soooooo good!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jelt2359 View Post
    whoah, that weight is crazy. still agonizing over this. love my s25 to bits, but the brain bag looks soooooo good!
    Yes - I didn't believe it when I put it on the scale given that it doesn't feel that heavy, and had to weigh it again!

Again, you by no means have to carry that much weight in the Brain Bag! I like using glassware containers, which add a bit of weight. I usually have a thermos that keeps food warm with my lunch, and then one or two glassware containers for my snacks depending on whether I am taking whole fruit or cut fruit.

Hi Maverick,
    I just got my Brain Bag in the same combo as you. I am planning to use for trips up to a week long. I am going to San Diego next month and will be using it along with a Co-Pilot for my electronics (personal carry on). I had been using a Tri-Star, but wanted a true backpack. I actaully think the BB is more comfortable to carry than the Tri-Star in backpack mode. Is that your same observation? I am pretty sure I can do a week out of it, thoughts?
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0