Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By bltkmt
  • 1 Post By Jeff A

Thread: Cancun and TB use

Cancun and TB use

Name:  Cancun2013123.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  65.5 KB

We just got back from a week trip to Cancun (Fiesta Americana), and I went through all of our photos but only found this one (Isla Mujeres) with fairly prominent TB product in it (Synapse 19), as well as a prominent finger. However, I will note that we had likely 15-20 TB products with us and many were heavily used including:

• TB wallet to carry cash and room keys daily (and sometimes credit cards)
    • Clear Dyneema organizer pouches to carry Kindles/iPads daily to beach/pool
    • Dyneema Side Effect for excursions when I did not want to carry the Synapse
    • Ballistic Side Effect as dopp kit for my boys
    • Travel Tray for, you know a travel tray in room
    • Clear quarter packing cube for my dopp kit
    • various Dyneema 3D organizer cubes, both clear and not, used by wife for passports, makeup, etc.
    • wrist strap to carry above Side Effect on excursions

We had a great trip and the TB products definitely enhanced the experience by simplifying or carry and organizational needs.
    --------------------------------

Awesome post, thanks for sharing! I'm going to Cozumel in 2015 and I'll be purchasing an Aeronaut at some point to go with my Synapse 25.
    bltkmt likes this.

if possible can you tell me your height sir? I am standing at 5'6 and debating between a S19 and S25

My husband is 6'1", and he has decided he'd prefer a Synapse 19. I own one, and he liked how it looked when he tried it on. But he also is wanting to get a smaller bag. I think it's a matter of personal preference and intended use that matters the most.

I am 5'10" and own both the S25 and S19. I EDC the S25 and love it. I use the S19 largely for travel. Both are great.
    --------------------------------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0