Like Tree25Likes
  • 20 Post By dnarud13
  • 3 Post By Moose
  • 1 Post By Tlacltme
  • 1 Post By dnarud13

Thread: TB ... The Next Generation

Thumbs up TB ... The Next Generation

My son has started his world travels and, being Christmas and all, bought him his first TB. It's important to have the right equipment, so I got him an Aeronaut (black ballistic/cardinal). He thought it was "awesome" and the box art they included (F-22 Raptor since he's in the Air Force) impressed him enough that he posted a pic on FB and raved about the bag.

Thanks for helping me pass on the addiction. Another lifelong TB family member is made.

Name:  TB drawing.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  88.5 KB
    [2003] Brain Bag (w/Snake Charmer & 3 Monolith/Brain Cells)
    - [2010] Aeronaut (w/Absolute, 1lg/2sm Packing Cubes, Travel Tray & 3D clear cube)
    - - [2013] Co-Pilot (w/ Cache, Clear Org wallet, S.O.S., 3D Clear & mesh cubes, Passport pouch)
    - - - Small dyneema Shopbag
    - - - - Various TB stuff (organizers, straps, whistles, etc.)

Please tell your son I appreciate his service and stay safe. My dad spent 20+ years in the AF.
    Thank you,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

What a good parent you are :)

And what a smart son you have!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Please tell your son I appreciate his service and stay safe. My dad spent 20+ years in the AF.
    Thank you,
    Moose
    I will. I did 24 myself and have now passed the torch on. You know, one usually hears complaints about the younger generation, but my experience while leading them is quite the opposite. Granted, my sampling is in a select environment, but almost without exception, they are far more intelligent, motivated and professional then my generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    What a good parent you are :)

And what a smart son you have!
    Thank you ... I try and he is.
    Moose likes this.
    [2003] Brain Bag (w/Snake Charmer & 3 Monolith/Brain Cells)
    - [2010] Aeronaut (w/Absolute, 1lg/2sm Packing Cubes, Travel Tray & 3D clear cube)
    - - [2013] Co-Pilot (w/ Cache, Clear Org wallet, S.O.S., 3D Clear & mesh cubes, Passport pouch)
    - - - Small dyneema Shopbag
    - - - - Various TB stuff (organizers, straps, whistles, etc.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0