Like Tree12Likes
  • 12 Post By Toblerhaus

Thread: Why yes, I am a fan girl!

Why yes, I am a fan girl!

Sharing because I know I'm not the only one who appreciates random photos of our favorite bags out in the wild. I've just returned from a trip to Spain, and wanted to share some of the photos I pulled off my iPhone. I've got some better quality bag photos on my "big" camera, but am too jet lagged to deal with them yet.

I used my Synapse 25 as a day bag while the kids and I spent an afternoon at the park and the beach in Barcelona. This bag is so useful and has a clever spot for everything. I carried lunch, sun hats, water, Kindle, kit with meds and small essentials, grocery bags, and an insert with my dSLR and an extra lens.

2013-10-14 14.07.18 by agtobler, on Flickr

Aeronaut on the train to Madrid

2013-10-18 17.37.37 by agtobler, on Flickr

I was super psyched to spot a guy carrying an olive Ristretto on the Barcelona Metro. He seemed a little baffled at my enthusiasm as I pointed out that I was carrying an Aeronaut, side effect, and Synapse. That didn't stop me from taking a (bad) photo as we stood next to each other on the train. If you're reading this, Sir, please forgive me for being a little creepy. :-)

2013-10-18 12.02.11 by agtobler, on Flickr

Finally, my poor Synapse drying in the shower after getting a bath because a stranger puked on it. Boo! The bag dried in 2 days, though.

2013-10-19 11.14.39 by agtobler, on Flickr

I'm hopelessly smitten with these bags. Thanks for providing a forum for me to share my enthusiasm.
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

The train picture had me pulling out my train pics from Barc to Madrid a couple years back... 300kmph ... whhhoooohoooooo.
    List under construction ....

Oh, yes! That train is super fast. I actually had to pull out the PsiBands and ginger, as the super fast speed combined with a slight rocking motion was triggering my motion sickness. I loved being able to zip between Barca and Madrid in 2 1/2 hours, though.
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0