Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Black Dyneema\Wasabi Synapse 19 New EDC

Black Dyneema\Wasabi Synapse 19 New EDC

Picked this up yesterday at the TB store. Love the new color. This is my new EDC set up.

Picture of color differences black vs steel dyneema (Synapse 25)
    Name:  P1000081_zpsb09a3e9b.jpg
Views: 3865
Size:  186.3 KB
    Name:  P1000082_zpsd728951a.jpg
Views: 3630
Size:  253.2 KB

Bag packed
    Name:  P1000083_zps9e32a3f2.jpg
Views: 3368
Size:  143.2 KB

Bottom pocket mesh 3d pouch and small OP (cables etc.)
    Name:  P1000084_zps7bed2a33.jpg
Views: 3299
Size:  175.0 KB
    Name:  P1000085_zpsff7162b1.jpg
Views: 3109
Size:  163.6 KB

more in next post
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Left pocket sanitizer, flashlight, pen, pocket pouch, mini OP
    Name:  P1000086_zpsf3bdd692.jpg
Views: 3153
Size:  174.4 KB
    Name:  P1000087_zpsac690a01.jpg
Views: 3067
Size:  157.7 KB

Lower front pocket TB wallet
    Name:  P1000088_zpsf3b9006f.jpg
Views: 3014
Size:  168.4 KB

Upper front pocket hydroflask
    Name:  P1000089_zpsc87f9578.jpg
Views: 3042
Size:  113.0 KB

Right pocket iphone 4s, shades, mini OP, change, work key
    Name:  P1000090_zps4e37b303.jpg
Views: 3000
Size:  182.5 KB
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Main compartment dyneema 3d pouch, small OP, maxped micro organizer, first aid kit, files, padfolio, medium OP, 11.6 Asus ultrabook
    Name:  P1000095_zps3ebf587e.jpg
Views: 3201
Size:  159.6 KB
    Name:  P1000096_zps1dc521c0.jpg
Views: 3161
Size:  139.5 KB
    Name:  P1000098_zps6ac712f1.jpg
Views: 3067
Size:  119.4 KB

Everything in bag...fits a ton!
    Name:  P1000100_zps8a89b51a.jpg
Views: 2989
Size:  101.1 KB

Wow! I envy your organization. I have all the same bags and pouches, but can't seem to put it together like you've done. I'm going to study this and emulate! Also, I love my Hydro Flask.

Wow, the black dyneema / wasabi combo looks awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Wow, the black dyneema / wasabi combo looks awesome!!
    I absolutely love the new color. It looks fantastic. I wish it was available sooner, would have purchased my Aeronaut in this material...

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    I absolutely love the new color. It looks fantastic. I wish it was available sooner, would have purchased my Aeronaut in this material...
    Good idea. I think "the wife could use an Aeronaut", whether she knows/wants one or not! ;) Now if only it had an Ultraviolet interior option...
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

I wasn't terribly excited to see the announcement for black dyneema as it's not very colourful but now that I see it on your new Synapse it actually looks really awesome! I might have to add it to my wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by itsablur View Post
    Good idea. I think "the wife could use an Aeronaut", whether she knows/wants one or not! ;) Now if only it had an Ultraviolet interior option...
    Hey, now this is a great idea!

Nice color!
    Are both bags the 25? Or is one the 19..?
    Thanks

The black is 19, the silver is 25.

It is truly amazing, the kind of organization people come up with thanks to Tom Bihn's system to luggage with compartmentalization, pockets, o-rings, pouches, etc.

Tizi, I wanted to focus on the contents of your new Synapse's main compartment: the aftermarket pouches/organizers that are transparent green, transparent blue, and solid black. Could you identify what they are, where you bought them and how you use them? If I get a new backpack down the road, I'll want to get items like. I'm in a rural area and I have to travel 20-50+ miles to visit and good office supply store and I want to look for good-quality gear to put in a backpack.
    eWalker likes this.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Any thoughts as to whether steel or black dyneema makes the bag look smaller?
    Like how black makes you look slimmer (but conversely horizontal strips make you look... less slim)

I'm the other way around to Tizi, I've currently got a Synapse 19 but planning to get a 25 - just can't decide on steel or black dyneema. At the moment I'm leaning towards the black. If I was going to travel with my Tri-Star and the 25, I wasn't sure whether the 25 would pass as a personal item - hence the question.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan View Post
    It is truly amazing, the kind of organization people come up with thanks to Tom Bihn's system to luggage with compartmentalization, pockets, o-rings, pouches, etc.

Tizi, I wanted to focus on the contents of your new Synapse's main compartment: the aftermarket pouches/organizers that are transparent green, transparent blue, and solid black. Could you identify what they are, where you bought them and how you use them? If I get a new backpack down the road, I'll want to get items like. I'm in a rural area and I have to travel 20-50+ miles to visit and good office supply store and I want to look for good-quality gear to put in a backpack.
    The green and blue folders are plastic paper files. The black is a folio.

Quote Originally Posted by blusquid View Post
    Any thoughts as to whether steel or black dyneema makes the bag look smaller?
    Like how black makes you look slimmer (but conversely horizontal strips make you look... less slim)

I'm the other way around to Tizi, I've currently got a Synapse 19 but planning to get a 25 - just can't decide on steel or black dyneema. At the moment I'm leaning towards the black. If I was going to travel with my Tri-Star and the 25, I wasn't sure whether the 25 would pass as a personal item - hence the question.
    I love the black dyneema, that would be my choice. The 25 should pass, but I will let others comment on that one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0