Like Tree32Likes
  • 26 Post By nomad
  • 2 Post By RDR3
  • 2 Post By nomad
  • 1 Post By gochicken
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: First visit to the Tom Bihn store

First visit to the Tom Bihn store

My first trip to Seattle could not be complete without a trek out to the Tom Bihn store. I made it out there, met Scott and collected my haul: Aeronaut (Navy/Solar) w/Absolute Strap and Orange Whistle Sternum Strap, Packing Cube Backpack (Iberian), 2 Small Aeronaut Packing cubes, 2 Aeronaut End Packing Cubes (Mesh and All Fabric), Organizer Wallet (Wasabi), Large Clear Organizer Pouch (Ultraviolet), and Solar Key Strap

Name:  Optimized-20130925_092838.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  186.3 KBName:  Optimized-20130925_094833.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  187.5 KBName:  Optimized-20130925_095415.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  170.3 KBName:  Optimized-20130925_095839.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  169.6 KBName:  Optimized-20130925_130934.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  235.4 KB

I really need to convince my DH and boys to visit WA instead of NY- no offense NY

Quote Originally Posted by RDR3 View Post
    I really need to convince my DH and boys to visit WA instead of NY- no offense NY
    As a New Yorker who loves NY and just experienced Seattle, I say do both! Hahaha!
    nukediver and RDR3 like this.

I'd love to visit the store. The store and I could not be further apart and still be in the same country. Unfortunately a visit won't happen anytime soon. :(
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Great pictures, Nomad!
    nomad likes this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Great pics! It looks like a great trip...it may just be the lighting, but your Aeronaut almost looks like the discontinued color Indigo. The blue is very vibrant and appears much lighter/brighter than my Navy Tristar. Congratulations:)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SaddleSC View Post
    Great pics! It looks like a great trip...it may just be the lighting, but your Aeronaut almost looks like the discontinued color Indigo. The blue is very vibrant and appears much lighter/brighter than my Navy Tristar. Congratulations:)
    Agreed, on both the great pics and the fact that the vibrant blue of your Aeronaut looks like Indigo. I have bags in both Indigo/Solar (Tri-Star) and Navy/Solar (Western Flyer and Cadet).

Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    The store and I could not be further apart and still be in the same country. :(
    You could be in Miami or Key West! ;)

--Ken

Or Hawaii or Barrow, Alaska.

Or Hawai or some of the islands.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Or Hawai or some of the islands.
    Don't remind me!

The visit sounds like it was a lot of fun! Nice box art too!
    nomad likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Great pictures, Nomad!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SaddleSC View Post
    It's definitely darker blue than the Indigo pics I've seen on Flickr. That was a beautiful color. I'm pleased with my Navy nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Agreed, on both the great pics and the fact that the vibrant blue of your Aeronaut looks like Indigo. I have bags in both Indigo/Solar (Tri-Star) and Navy/Solar (Western Flyer and Cadet).
    Do share a side by side of your Indigo and Navy bags. Are the colors close?

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    The visit sounds like it was a lot of fun! Nice box art too!
    Thanks! Scott was kind enough to show me their dueling box art. Great visit!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0