Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 8 Post By Mausermama
  • 1 Post By Hawaii
  • 3 Post By kkintea
  • 1 Post By Mausermama

Thread: Nordic Goodness!

Nordic Goodness!

My mother-in-law came to visit this past weekend. I turned her on to Tom Bihn about six months ago. Anyway, we discovered we both love the Nordic colorway. I had to take a few snaps to capture it all! I couldn't figure out how to post directly in the forums, but here's a link to the Flickr feed: Nordic Goodness

Soon, I'll have some more Nordic to love, as I'm expecting the Western Flyer to ship sometime this fall. I got the one with backpack straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    My mother-in-law came to visit this past weekend. I turned her on to Tom Bihn about six months ago. Anyway, we discovered we both love the Nordic colorway. I had to take a few snaps to capture it all! I couldn't figure out how to post directly in the forums, but here's a link to the Flickr feed: Nordic Goodness

Soon, I'll have some more Nordic to love, as I'm expecting the Western Flyer to ship sometime this fall. I got the one with backpack straps.
    Love Nordic!,, Wish I had ordered a shop bag when they were still available! I do have a beautiful nordic copilot

I have the S19 and small shop bag in nordic at the moment. Rumor has it nordic is sticking around, it's just going to be awhile for a new batch. I will most certainly 'need' the nordic large shop bag when it returns!
    Favorite: Steel/Steel LS * Latest: Coyote LS * Wishlist: New 400d Color

Well, I wish I'd bought the CoPilot in Nordic! That is a stunning bag, but I allowed my reason to take over for me. I have an Imago (navy/cork), and my logic told me that I didn't need the CoPilot because of that. Now that I'm waiting on my WF in Nordic, I'm wishing I'd purchased the bag after all.
    Hawaii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post

What an impressive "family" portrait!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

It's...it's beautiful!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0