Like Tree39Likes

Thread: My Very Own Western Flyer

I ORDERED THE IMAGO!!!!!one

Such admirable restraint!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    I ORDERED THE IMAGO!!!!!one

Such admirable restraint!
    I'm well known for my calm demeanor. Lol

OMG my picture is in the blog! I'VE MADE IT.

I am so excited! My new Imago is here (aubergine/hemp/steel) and is beautiful! My Side Effect (which is my EDC most of the time) will slip inside as is, along with all my school supplies for classes. Got a small UV OP, UV key strap, and medium UV stuff sack (for my rain jacket) to go with. The UV color is beautiful with the bag. I'll reserve my forest/cork Imago for other big carries. I love being able to drop the SE right into it. No need to unpack and repack ED elements.

YAAY! We're going to be IMAGO BUDDIES. My Imago last checked in early this morning in Louisville, home of the eponymous Slugger.

You will both love the Imago. It is my first T.B. bag, and is still my all around favorite. I have a hard time imagining the new bag replacement will be better, but knowing Tom, it's highly likely. Enjoy!

I'm going down today to look at one of the few remaining Imagos. I've easily held back from being tempted by the Western Flyer, and you folks took a safe WF thread and have nearly convinced me to get an Imago! We'll see if I come back empty-handed ... bringing my Ristretto, iPad Mini, and Kindle to compare/test.
    RDR3 likes this.

Well, I bought it of course. Love that the iPad Mini and Kindle fit in the two pouches on the inside of the Imago. Added the Q-AM strap because I'm really a backpack fan, so keeping the Imago more secured and hands-free will work best for me.
    dwright17 and RDR3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    Love that the iPad Mini and Kindle fit in the two pouches on the inside of the Imago.
    And now I really want an iPad Mini.
    backpack and tCook like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    I'm going down today to look at one of the few remaining Imagos. I've easily held back from being tempted by the Western Flyer, and you folks took a safe WF thread and have nearly convinced me to get an Imago! We'll see if I come back empty-handed ... bringing my Ristretto, iPad Mini, and Kindle to compare/test.
    Too true! I added to my backorder items the Imago with hemp to match the Hemp Swift. Bad influence indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    And now I really want an iPad Mini.
    Go for it! The iPad Mini is just the best in my opinion; I love mine and got it specifically so it would be a light carry in my EDC. For an EDC I am less backpack oriented and more Imago oriented. Already have a laptop at home, but don't ever want to schlep it. Of course, if I had a job that required that....but I don't.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

I second the iPad Mini as the best EDC and travel "computer".

With an international plan, I was able to use it in Europe for everything.

Directions, alternate routes, traffic, tolls, finding an hotel in the cities that where the visit would only take place if the weather allowed. And for an impromptu stop to rest.

It is great for finding references on the web, with the addition of a portable keyboard, taking notes at meetings and conferences. It is really wonderful for organizing shopping and other errands.

It replaces the Microsoft netbook that has become a home laptop.

The iPad Mini is much better, lighter weight with Apple wonderful reliability, ease of use and iCloud platform.

Between the Small Cafe Bag with iPhone in OtterBox inside its Small Pouch and the Synapse 19 with the iPad in ZAGG keyboard case inside of the Netbook Cache, I can honestly paraphrase Antoine de Saint-Exupery by saying "She who would travel happily must travel light".

My Absolute Shoulder Strap arrived recently. What a difference it makes to use it on a fully loaded Imago!
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0