Like Tree16Likes
  • 4 Post By TXGirl
  • 7 Post By SKIMT
  • 1 Post By monkeylady
  • 3 Post By yohopee
  • 1 Post By TXGirl

Thread: Hubby and my Synapse 25

Hubby and my Synapse 25

My husband borrowed my S25 because he didn't have a bag big enough to fit his 17" laptop.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

You might as well order another one because that one is as good as gone...from being yours.

Martel is absolutely correct. I myself have "lost" a number of luggage pieces this way. Order another plus some other TB treat to compensate for the agony of your loss....
    TXGirl likes this.

Oh, be careful. I've lost a few backpacks and messengers that my husband "borrowed" from me. I have been a vicious defender of my TB bags. Just last weekend he offered to carry it for our bike ride. That "offer" sounded fishy and I ended the transaction with a killer stare.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. :P

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    Martel is absolutely correct. I myself have "lost" a number of luggage pieces this way. Order another plus some other TB treat to compensate for the agony of your loss....
    Like! Like! Like! (Excuse me, I'm on Tapatalk, so there's no "like" button.) Actually, I like all the comments in this thread, but I especially like the notion of ordering some other TB treat to compensate for the agony of your loss.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by martel View Post
    You might as well order another one because that one is as good as gone...from being yours.
    If they come out with a Nordic/Solar combination of the S25, I would immediately order one, and point out that it's only fair… Your Steel/UV combination is also lovely.

I think if it was a different color other than UV inside he would snag it. Lucky for me he's not a purple person so I think I'm good :)
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

So order one for him for Christmas, birthday, romance, whatever....and win LOTS of love points....and buy yourself another TB treat to compensate for your angst....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0