Like Tree16Likes
  • 10 Post By RhoFro
  • 3 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By RhoFro
  • 2 Post By Beau

Thread: What came today

What came today

2 Large Shop Bags, 1 Small Shop Bag, 2 Travel Trays, 1 RWB pouch, 1 Co-Pilot, 1 Aeronaut (and a partridge in a pear tree)*. Synapse on the way and hopefully box art!

I‘ve read a lot about how ‘small’ the Co-Pilot is, but I am absolutely delighted with it. In Nordic it’s super snappy and has so much room as an everyday carry bag; especially with the extra give of dyneema.
    Love it! Funny how the item I added to the back-order - just out of Wait Anxiety – is my favorite toy in the box.

Happy happy day.

*Co-worker quote, “It looks like Tom Bihn exploded in your office”

Name:  Bihn Thursday.jpg
Views: 630
Size:  109.4 KB
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Nice choices. I get compliments on my Shop Bags pretty often at the grocery store, but I've noticed I think that people are more likely to say something when I have my Nordic (or Sapphire) Shop Bags with me.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I am thrilled to be done with plastic grocery bags FOREVER. Thank you Tom Bihn for making this wonderful alternative. I'm lucky to have snagged the Nordic when they were available.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Twinkies... my favorite. It's been far too long since I had one of those.
    yohopee and RhoFro like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Nice choices. I get compliments on my Shop Bags pretty often at the grocery store, but I've noticed I think that people are more likely to say something when I have my Nordic (or Sapphire) Shop Bags with me.
    That is why I am so thrilled that Nordic is still on!

I bring my big UV Shop Bag all the time but as beautiful as it is, it seems not as eye catching as Nordic.

Everybody loves Nordic, including yours truly and all my Nordic bags get plenty of compliments!

Man, look at that beautiful haul! Christmas in July! How lucky are you?

Now I know who got the last large Nordic shop bags. I ended up having to get the small, which doesn't seem quite as useful. However, this was also my first try of Nordic dyneema and I am very impressed. The color is not as bright as some pictures made it seem, with a nice deep color, and the dyneema fabric is quite substantial.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0