Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Nli
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: Guardian DF Light - Strap Mount version

Nli

Guardian DF Light - Strap Mount version

I love all of my TB products but have really found useful the strap-mounted version of the Guardian DF Light (don't know how to hot link to product page - sorry!).

I have one light attached to the closure strap on my hemp Swift. Hanging most of the time as shown, it serves as a safety light. When flipped over inside it's really useful to find contents lost in the depths of the bag.

Name:  P1030320.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  25.1 KB

The Guardian DF light with strap-mount base also attaches nicely and securely to the waist strap attachment points at one end of the SE and is readily available when needed. I have not checked to see it the light will fit with the waist strap attached as I use the SE with the wrist strap.

Name:  P1030314.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  12.4 KB

I find the light useful and also like "its look", esp. on the Swift.

Note - the jute bow tied around one of the Swift carry handles quickly demarcates for me the location of the specific O-ring where my keys are attached. I like its "look", too!

Hope these suggestions are useful to others, as many of yours have been so useful to me!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Very clever -- I had no idea Guardian DF Light - Strap Mount would attach to the LS or Side Effect!
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Nli
    Thanks, Darcy. The light attaches well, easily and securely. The one on the Swift has been there for a number of months and the bag is carried daily. The SE has only been attached a few days but feels even more secure. I really like the light (although a bit heavy) - the Swift actually looks "naked" to me w/o the light attached! :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0