Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Photojdoc

Thread: Ristretto for 11" MacBook Air

Ristretto for 11" MacBook Air

Just got my Steel/Iberian Ristretto for 11" MacBook Air this afternoon. I've unboxed it and have been playing with how best to configure it. I had purchased an Absolute Shoulder Strap awhile back and will be adding that to my setup.

I also got several accessories to go with it.
    Clear Organizer Wallet - Black
    Small Clear Organizer Pouch - Steel
    Medium Clear Organizer Pouch - Steel Dyneema
    3D Clear Organizer Cube - Steel Dyneema
    8-inch Key Strap - Black
    8-inch Utility Strap - Black
    14-inch Utility Strap - Black
    Utility Pocket - Red, White & Blue special

I'm posting my first pics and will link to my review at a later date.
    Name:  TB1.JPG
Views: 717
Size:  780.6 KBName:  TB2.JPG
Views: 632
Size:  832.8 KBName:  TB3.JPG
Views: 681
Size:  373.7 KB

I am anxious to work with this as I am working with Mobile Learning at the university I work at. I just moved to the 11" MBA from a 15" MBP and am looking forward to putting it through the paces. I will be doing a review on my blog on the use of iPads in Mobile Learning.

This is not my first Tom Bihn. I had an early version of the Brain Bag and still have my old Brain Cell. I used the Brain Bag to cover lots of news events when I was a photojournalist full-time. Now I teach but still shoot. I can't believe I sold my Brain Bag, it was a fantastic backpack and didn't make me look like I was carrying expensive camera equipment.

Nice to see a Ristretto without the QR code tag on the inner flap! If this is how TB is making them now, I may get the ipad version.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Nice to see a Ristretto without the QR code tag on the inner flap! If this is how TB is making them now, I may get the ipad version.
    Good news: just checked our stock and they're all like this now!