Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bltkmt
  • 1 Post By backpack

Thread: Uh-oh...

Uh-oh...

My wife has found (and is using) my inventory.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373204380.290636.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  79.7 KB
    dorayme likes this.
    --------------------------------

Hey, no problem. Just get some more. :)
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Don'cha just hate it when that happens? My other half isn't so interested in bags but has already borrowed permanently one of my nicest fountain pens and has started making interrogative noises about the possibility of borrowing another one... Is nothing sacred?
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

Bags and organizer pouches are one thing, fountain pens quite another. Hey - take the spousal "borrowing" as a compliment.

Just means you can buy more pouches and fountain pens. Which pen was taken?
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Quote Originally Posted by joiedwards View Post
    Just means you can buy more pouches and fountain pens. Which pen was taken?
    It was a Waterman Phileas in green, with a fine point. A very pleasant smooth writer! The next intended victim is altogether more unusual - a Stipula Modello T in orange wood grain ebonite with a titanium nib. Those definitely do not grow on trees...

One of my Solar travel trays has also been appropriated, btw...
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

The best way to pre-empt that is to assign stuff to the spouse/partner.

Anything TB in Steel or Black is fine, because it can easily be replaced.

Fountain pens are off limits but there is always a plethora of other writing instruments into the "junk drawer."

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0