Like Tree25Likes
  • 12 Post By blueraspbe
  • 9 Post By gochicken
  • 2 Post By blueraspbe
  • 2 Post By gochicken

Thread: Is this what happens when your cousin is a TB fanatic?

Is this what happens when your cousin is a TB fanatic?

Last weekend I was one of the beneficiaries of this:
    http://www.tombihn.com/forums/custom...html#post46721

And picked out the lovely Large Shop Bag. That was Saturday night.
    Name:  DSC02369.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  817.5 KB
    After going home and just "taking a peek" at the other lovelies on the website ... such clever design!

Not sure what happened, but on Wednesday these arrived:
    2 Travel Trays (steel); Little Swift (black/black/steel); Medium Yarn Stuff Sack (ultraviolet); Small Organizer Pouch (ultraviolet).
    Name:  DSC02365.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  976.0 KB

Thanks, gochicken, but my wallet is not very happy with you.

Blueraspbe, welcome to the forums! And you thought I was in Canada to visit you guys! I was really there to infect you all with the TB virus.....

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new LS and accessories!

So this was the inaugural trip for my Aubergine/Steel WF. My Forest/Steel TS was gifted to Mr. Gochicken.

Name:  IMG_2714.jpg
Views: 1172
Size:  52.3 KB

I love how the bags complement each other. Forest/Steel TS with Dyneema Steel/Wasabi Side Effect. Black/UV Co-Pilot. Aubergine /Steel WF with matching SE and Pocket Pouch.

Name:  IMG_2717.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  33.2 KB

And my WF and Co-Pilot fit beautifully under the seat in front of me!

Name:  IMG_2758.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  65.2 KB
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

I have a very weak immune system where bags are concerned ... just ask mr blueraspbe.
    It was lovely to be with you all. And thanks for showing me all the cool pockets of your Tri-Star and Western Flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by blueraspbe View Post
    I have a very weak immune system where bags are concerned ... just ask mr blueraspbe.
    It was lovely to be with you all. And thanks for showing me all the cool pockets of your Tri-Star and Western Flyer.
    I think the love for organization and compartmentalization must run in our family. Seeing all of you is certainly the highlight of my year and sharing the TB love is just icing on the cake!

Proud to be your cousin and TB fanatic!
    dorayme and earth5 like this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0