• 2 Post By ncb4
  • 1 Post By FunNut
  • 1 Post By Cher Wilk
  • 1 Post By jujigatame
  • 1 Post By yohopee
  • 1 Post By Cher Wilk

Thread: My mother,82, loves her new Co-Pilot

My mother,82, loves her new Co-Pilot

My mother who is 82 pictured below with her new Nordic Dyneema Co-Pilot which she received last week.

Name:  co-pilot 2.jpg
Views: 916
Size:  174.7 KB

The Co-Pilot has become her constant companion and she takes it just about everywhere with her: on the bus, to the coffee shop, and to her evening dance sessions.

Name:  co-pilot 3.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  229.6 KB

She chose the bag to replace her old leather handbag which she was especially fond of (and kind of reluctant to replace) although the handbag wasn’t really suited to carrying her water bottle and size 7 dancing shoes. The bottle tended to leak inside the bag and it was hard to fit the shoes in. She also worried about losing her credit cards and was constantly rummaging through her handbag looking for them.

But her life is much easier now she has the Co-Pilot.

I ordered her a purple keystrap and the Tom Bihn Wallet in Wasabi because these bright colours are easy to see.
    She puts all her important cards in the wallet which is tethered to the bag so she has little chance of losing them. She can now pull the wallet out fairly quickly to access her cards and she knows they are safe inside the bag.

Her water bottle also fits conveniently in the middle compartment with no spillage.
    She was delighted with the capacity of the bag and she has been able to easily fit in her dancing shoes along with the other bits and pieces she carries regularly.

Pictured below:
    Navy Dyneema Co-Pilot
    Tom Bihn Wasabi Clear Wallet with purple key strap
    Glasses
    Purse
    Small document wallet
    Rain hat
    Headscarf
    Mobile Phone in case
    Pen
    Tissues
    Nitrate pump spray
    Size 7 dancing shoes

Name:  co-pilot 4.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  381.4 KB

Dancing shoes and Co-Pilot:

Name:  copilot 5.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  291.2 KB

Best wishes from England!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think there are eleventybajillion things I love about this post! Thank you for sharing your delightful mum, her co-pilot and packing list!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Fab post! Love the sophisticated 'chillin' out at the cafe' look!!

She looks amazing.....and I converted my 82 year old aunt to carrying TB stuff too. She loves the packing cubes; and carries the TB PCSB all over the place. She hikes all over still and managed to do Bushkill falls!!! This is great to see...

I keep coming back to look at these photos of your lovely mother. I can just see her twirling on the dance floor in those fabulous red shoes: which match her fabulous red blazer. Does she keep her shoes in the main compartment? That's what I'm assuming.

What a stylish and energetic lady. Great bag for her very active lifestyle.

Thanks so much to everyone for such nice comments. I will pass them on to my mother because I'm sure she will be delighted to hear there is so much enthusiasm for her new Co-Pilot!

I feel very fortunate that she is lucky enough to enjoy the active lifestyle she has. (Incidentally my grandmother continued to dance until she was 94, so I expect she still has a few bags to wear out...)

@shiva it's good to hear your aunt also benefits from TB products! I am seriously impressed by her hiking activities, wow. I think this really shows how these products have a universal appeal. There are several accessories I have in mind for her Co-Pilot as a birthday present, e.g the Guardian light and a whistle in addition to a stuff sack or two.

@ncb4 yes indeed, the shoes are kept in the main compartment although not all the time as she only goes dancing three evenings per week

From a fellow owner of that same bag please tell you mom she has excellent taste. :)

Your mum is one awesome human being! I love this post. May the dancing and Co-Pilot bring her many more years of joy! <3
    LCB, S19, SE, Co-Pilot, wallet, pouches

Thanks so much to everyone for such nice comments. I will pass them on to my mother because I'm sure she will be delighted to hear there is so much enthusiasm for her new Co-Pilot!

I feel very fortunate that she is lucky enough to enjoy the active lifestyle she has. (Incidentally my grandmother continued to dance until she was 94, so I expect she still has a few bags to wear out...)

@shiva it's good to hear your aunt also benefits from TB products! I am seriously impressed by her hiking activities, wow. I think this really shows how these products have a universal appeal. There are several accessories I have in mind for her Co-Pilot as a birthday present, e.g the Guardian light and a whistle in addition to a stuff sack or two.

@ncb4 yes indeed, the shoes are kept in the main compartment although not all the time as she only goes dancing three evenings per week

*only* three evening per week.

(I'm delighted by this.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0