Like Tree9Likes
  • 8 Post By jwvanderbe
  • 1 Post By Spydermann

Thread: Shocked an Apple Store employee tonight...

Thumbs up Shocked an Apple Store employee tonight...

I shocked an Apple Store employee tonight when my Synapse 25 totally swallowed my purchase.

Employee: "Do you need a bag?"
    Me: "No it should fit in here..."

(Stuffs purchase into S25)

Employee: "Wow I didn't think that would fit"
    Me: "My Macbook is in here too"
    Employee: "What? No way!"

In fact my 15" Macbook, my iPad, chargers, cables, a water bottle, odds and ends, etc were all in there.

Name:  full.jpg
Views: 1385
Size:  148.9 KB
    Name:  inside.jpg
Views: 1356
Size:  175.2 KB
    Name:  whats_inside_1.jpg
Views: 1348
Size:  144.2 KB
    Name:  whats_inside_2.jpg
Views: 1341
Size:  144.0 KB

I think this post just convinced me to order a S25 in Navy/Iberian...
    JonP likes this.

I LOVE this! Usually the Apple people are the ones amazing me with all the cool stuff. You just turned the tables on them with your Synapse 25! Thanks for posting!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by Spydermann View Post
    I think this post just convinced me to order a S25 in Navy/Iberian...
    They are your colours after all ;)

I have the HiRise too, nice purchase :)

I thought I just made my final decision to get a smart alec over the brain bag but after seeing what you fit in the synapse, I now have to decide smart alec or synapse. When you fill up the outside pockets of the synapse does it take the space away from the main compartment?

Quote Originally Posted by roarmouse View Post
    They are your colours after all ;)
    Yes, they are... But I would prefer Solar for an interior... Iberian is settling...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc983 View Post
    I thought I just made my final decision to get a smart alec over the brain bag but after seeing what you fit in the synapse, I now have to decide smart alec or synapse. When you fill up the outside pockets of the synapse does it take the space away from the main compartment?
    I don't stuff the side pockets, but using them the way I do, which is for things like wallet, glasses, earbuds, some accessories, they do not affect the main compartment at all.

Two things of note from this experience:
    1) Despite this very large load, the zippers of the main compartment were never stressed. We've all seen those bags where we've stuffed it so full you need to lean on it just right to QUICKLY zip it up and hope it holds. I did not experience this at all here! Zipped up just as smooth as normal, with no stress at all

2) I actually had a large water bottle in the water bottle compartment and totally forgot it was even there. That's the kind of thing you would expect to eat away into the main compartment and ruin the space, but it didn't affect it at all.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0