Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Tizi

Thread: Bihn Bags on a Camping Trip

Bihn Bags on a Camping Trip

Thought you might like these photos of Bihn bags camping at Mayfield Lake Park, Mossyrock, WA.

Co-Pilot carry's my electronics, etc.
    Name:  Mayfield Lake May 2013 001.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  931.8 KB

Aeronaut stows my clothes
    Name:  Mayfield Lake May 2013 013.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  876.0 KB

Picture of campsite right on the water
    Name:  Mayfield Lake May 2013 005.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  669.8 KB
    Darcy, backpack and nsh like this.
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Ha!

I was at Lincoln Trail State Park in Il. this weekend for a FBRV Rally and Fish Fry and I had my Tri-Star and Synapse on duty of course but I must not be as crazed as you????

It never occurred to me to take a pic of them?

Maybe I am better now? Or just forgot!

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    Ha!

I was at Lincoln Trail State Park in Il. this weekend for a FBRV Rally and Fish Fry and I had my Tri-Star and Synapse on duty of course but I must not be as crazed as you????

Ed

Is there pictures of the rally somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Is there pictures of the rally somewhere?
    Just a few in my camera!
    The park was terrible,the grass was 4 feet tall and the bugs were out of control.

I took some shots of the Fish Fry but not the trailers this time. We had 20 Eggs there in the tall hay/grass.

I do have pics of the last few gatherings and there are lots of pics at www.fiberglassrv.com.

I can't beleive I didn't shoot any Bihn Glamour Shots really?

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    Ha!

Ed
    Well, when you are sitting in the rain for about half of 2 days, you find something to do when it clears. I popped some photos. ;)
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    Well, when you are sitting in the rain for about half of 2 days, you find something to do when it clears. I popped some photos. ;)
    Believe me I understand.

I have more than a few Glamour Shots of bags in the computer I was being sarcastic I guess.

People I know think I am crazy and obsessed,as if there is anything wrong with that?

Nothing like camping in the rain? This was the 1st rally in a few years where we did not get severe storms and suffer damage which has sort of become a trend for us.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0