• 7 Post By dnarud13
  • 2 Post By Lara
  • 4 Post By dnarud13

Thread: The Dream Team in Tuscany

The Dream Team in Tuscany

Name:  TB Dream Team in Toscano.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  72.9 KB

These accompany me on my trips to Livorno, IT.

(I know the all black isn't as colorful as what the possibilities are with TB, but I wanted to be able to use them when in uniform.)
    Last edited by dnarud13; 05-17-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    [2003] Brain Bag (w/Snake Charmer & 3 Monolith/Brain Cells)
    - [2010] Aeronaut (w/Absolute, 1lg/2sm Packing Cubes, Travel Tray & 3D clear cube)
    - - [2013] Co-Pilot (w/ Cache, Clear Org wallet, S.O.S., 3D Clear & mesh cubes, Passport pouch)
    - - - Small dyneema Shopbag
    - - - - Various TB stuff (organizers, straps, whistles, etc.)

And this is from todays stroll on a country road leading down from the Castello di Soave in Veneto. The CoPilot is ideal for exploring in town and country. I swapped out the Surface and electronic paraphernalia 3D's for water bottles and collapsible dog bowl.

Name:  TB stroll.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  571.7 KB
    Last edited by dnarud13; 05-18-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    I think the black looks very classy and sophisticated! Thanks for sharing the photos.
    Aeronaut; Synapse 19; PCBP & other packing cubes; 2 x Little Swifts; Side Effect; 4 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 3 Travel Trays; 2 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Light; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D Organizer Cubes; 3 x small Yarn Stuff Sacks; 8 Clear Organizer Wallets; 6 x Clear Organizer Pouches; Padded Organizer Pouch; Pocket Pouch; #4 Knitting Pouch; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

JLE
    My husband is currently using his Co-Pilot in Italy too! If you see another one in black strolling the streets of Brescia or Milan, make sure to say hi. :)

Who is the doggy, please share his/hers story!

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    ...make sure to say hi. :)
    Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    Who is the doggy, please share his/hers story!
    Ah yes, Gryphon. My wife and I have always had cats, but just over a year ago she wanted to get a dog. We were living in Cheyenne at the time. She found him at the local shelter there. They said he's an afinpincher/brussels griphon mix ... though he looks a lot more like a soft haired wheaton to me. He had been returned twice and so wasn't long for this world. Guess he spent most of his first two years chained up in a back yard. Since we got him, he's been on a road trip to the Carolina's and is now touring Europe. He particularly likes the cafe's here. Here he is smiling for the camera in Florence:

Name:  WP_20130216_004.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  236.9 KB

He can be pretty stubborn sometimes, as most terriers are, but a sweet little fuzzerton none the less.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0