Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Moose
  • 1 Post By JLE
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By backpack

Thread: Tri Star & Swift go to Baltimore

Tri Star & Swift go to Baltimore

I recently took a four day trip to Baltimore. While I really didn't need my Tri Star (my WF would've been plenty) it was new and aubergine. I just couldn't leave it home. I had lots and lots of room left over. I took my Swift too. I love that it sits up straight under the seat even on the smallest planes. Of course I've included the obligatiory photo of Sir Oliver. :) I should add that all my flights were on planes that were 30 passenger or less.
    MooseName:  Swift under seat.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  122.6 KBName:  Oliver guarding new Side Effect.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  126.3 KBName:  Tri Star & Swift under seat.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  115.9 KBName:  Tri Star in over head bin.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  91.1 KB
    Last edited by Moose; 05-11-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

JLE
    You weren't kidding when you said you had lots and lots of room left over - that Tri Star looks almost empty! Nice work. :)
    Moose likes this.

Beautiful picture of 3 beautiful Tom Bihn Beauties.

Sir Oliver, however, steals the first price in the beauty contest!

What is his story?
    Moose likes this.

Hi backpack, you may be sorry you asked. :) I was checking out the local humane society web site and clicked through to find a rescue group down state from me. They had a lady they work with in Lousiana that had received a few calls about a little dog and his buddy wandering the street of a really small town in southern LA. After the third call she went and picked them up. The rest, as they say, is history. I have no way of knowing how long he was living on the street or how he got by, I'm just glad he made it. He's been living with us, me and the beautiful but evil cat,since December 2012.

We've been attending doggie boot camp since January. I'm not sure which of us has learned more, me or him. He really is a good little dog. As all dog owners think, he's really smart too. He and the cat FINALLY can be in the same room without snits being thrown and fur flying. They're not friends but they seem to be learning tolerance.

Anyway, that's Sir Oliver's story in a large nut shell. You may have seen some photos I've posted of the beautiful but evil cat, Finney. After my 14 year old Yorkie died a few years ago our local vet called me. They asked if I'd foster four, four week old kittens. They were found in the attic of a local resturant. Eeeek, well of course, they needed someone might as well be me. Finney is the only one that didn't get adopted, except by me of course. So I now live with two rescue critters, Finney & Oliver.

All in all a good life.
    Moose
    Last edited by Moose; 05-12-2013 at 03:57 AM.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Thank You for sharing Moose.

They are indeed very lucky to have found such a great Mom!

It is so wonderful to see how happy he is.
    Moose likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0