Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: TOM BIHN Videos

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Zeek and Rachel's trip to Montreal...

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

A few of the ways we've come up with to test our materials...

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

New Travel Tray video!

Shop Bags video!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Shop Bags video!

In case this doesn't display in your browser (since it doesn't show up for me under Safari 7 on my Mac, but does if I use Chrome), I've included the same link in the format Darcy used for the previous post

Shop bags video!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    We love our Shop Bags and Large Shop Bags!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

LOVE my Black Dyneema large shop bag!
    eWalker likes this.
    Forrest Green Tri-Star, Navy/Solar PILOT, w/13" MBA cache, Large Shop Bag, various colorful pouches, straps, sacks, 3D mesh, large Dyneema org. cubes and Olive SE. Black Dyneema Daylight BP. As always, more TB stuff on order!

Nice! If I weren't already a recent convert to Shop Bags, that video would have tipped me over :)
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Ok! Just added a new column to my TB Bag/Activity Matrix and a new item to my wish list! ;)
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

A good trail and a good pack!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    A good trail and a good pack!

Lots of Daylight (Backpack) love in the blog For those of you who can't see the above link at all on your devices, try this:
    https://vimeo.com/104542018

HTH moriond

@Darcy -- curious, what trail/mountain is that?

Also curious how easy that little rock climbing move was to reverse? (Or was there an easier way down...?) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by carl0 View Post
    @Darcy -- curious, what trail/mountain is that?
    The amazing Buckhorn Mountain.

Video: Aeronaut 30 vs Aeronaut 45
    We show you the features and size difference between the Aeronaut 30 and the Aeronaut 45.

moriond likes this.

Video: Synapse 19 vs Synapse 25
    We show you the features of and size difference between the Synapse 19 and the Synapse 25.

Last edited by Darcy; 10-12-2014 at 05:14 PM. Reason: typo! Thanks, Pokilani, for spotting that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast