Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By nukediver

Thread: Ristretto for 13" MacBook and Iberian Accessories

Ristretto for 13" MacBook and Iberian Accessories

So, I had been thinking about replacing my LCB with a Ristretto for 13" MacBook, and finally did it. I was looking for more structure in a vertical messenger, and even though I won't be using the Ristretto much to carry my laptop, I have already used it this week as my EDC (I had been using a Synapse). It's working really well in that capacity so far. I have been using the padded laptop compartment to hold my iPad, Kindle Paperwhite, and some loose papers, and for this, the Ristretto shines. I also like the new zipped closed pocket - I used to have an older Ristretto for iPad, and I was always losing things out of the pocket. So annoying.

The main compartment of the bag holds a number of things for me - eyeglass case, work cell phone (in a pocket pouch), keys on a key strap, water bottle, 3D Dyneema organizer cube (holds my chargers and ear buds), fold up shopping bag, snacks. The zipped pocket holds my iPhone, clear organizer pen/pencil pouch, small dyneema OP (toiletries), work ID and badge, and my clear organizer wallet.

I don't have a picture of the contents of the bag, but I do have this lovely picture of the contents of the box when it arrived last Tuesday :-)

Name:  TB-stuff.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  279.9 KB

LOVE Navy and iberian combo! Is the lining of the Ristretto also iberian?

No, it's steel Dyneema, but it's certainly easy to find my Iberian Dyneema accessories inside!