Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree19Likes
  • 11 Post By Fat Crip
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By Anniegill
  • 1 Post By jaon
  • 5 Post By blackfungi

Thread: Travel Bags, Part 1 - A Pair of Aeronauts

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills

Travel Bags, Part 1 - A Pair of Aeronauts

Well, at last I've made a video of all my travel bags (Aeronauts, Tri-Star and Western Flyer). It was a 38 minute, one take marathon, but I'm sure everyone will appreciate that I've ruthlessly edited it down to a ten minute first half on the Aeronauts and there will be a part two of similar length on the Tri-Star and Western flyer. Sorry, I don't know how to embed it, but here it is:

Aeronaut - YouTube

Really nice! The fine points of packing for an intransigent airline are truly appreciated!

Before making the video, Eric shared the "tips for making the Aeronaute look slimmer" on the forum, the addition of the video is the icing on the cake,

Very useful for people who are trying to decide between the stately Ballistic and the stealthy Dyneema.

I absolutely love your wonderful video's thanks Fat Crip!! Nice job. Love the accent too.

I watched both videos and I also love your accent. And I picked up my new Western Flyer and watched the ways it was the same and the ways it was different from the Tristar.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Talking

eric!! i hope you don't mind but here is your video which i have imbedded here on the forum, all right?

aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Thanks for that! I'm far too stupid to know how to do that ;)

Good review! This has helped me in my decision process to get an aeronaut! Thanks!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0