Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By dnarud13
  • 1 Post By dnarud13

Thread: TB Co-Pilot in Italy ...

TB Co-Pilot in Italy ...

On it's second, more rigorous, outing: a 12km hike in the country. Comfortable and cool with water, dog bowl, id's, phones, Cliff bars, etc, for my wife, dog and I. A friend had a backpack for the hike with about the same weight in it. An hour into the hike, the back of his shirt was soaked. With a cross-body, I just switched shoulders every so often to keep dry. When I first got it, I thought that the Absolute strap would be overkill; I'm glad I got it now. Comfortable the whole day.

I like backpacks, particularly my Brain Bag, but when one doesn't need to haul a lot of weight, this is the way to go.

Name:  TB CP.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  264.3 KB

I just took out the cubes and tablet/cache to make room for the hiking stuff. Which is a great new concept for me; different cubes, prepacked, that can be instantly swapped out to reconfigure the bag for different missions. I love it!
    Last edited by dnarud13; 04-15-2013 at 04:39 AM.
    [2003] Brain Bag (w/Snake Charmer & 3 Monolith/Brain Cells)
    - [2010] Aeronaut (w/Absolute, 1lg/2sm Packing Cubes, Travel Tray & 3D clear cube)
    - - [2013] Co-Pilot (w/ mini-'Absolute', Cache, Clear Org wallet, S.O.S., 3D Clear & mesh cubes, Passport pouch)
    - - - Small dyneema Shopbag, packing cube shoulder bag & various TB stuff (organizers, straps, whistles, etc.)

Oh dear. This seems to have pushed my TB Acquisition Syndrome over the edge!

Great photo! How tall is the the Co-Pilot wearer?

6' / 180lbs. (...well, maybe a few extra pounds due to the pizza here ;-)
    [2003] Brain Bag (w/Snake Charmer & 3 Monolith/Brain Cells)
    - [2010] Aeronaut (w/Absolute, 1lg/2sm Packing Cubes, Travel Tray & 3D clear cube)
    - - [2013] Co-Pilot (w/ mini-'Absolute', Cache, Clear Org wallet, S.O.S., 3D Clear & mesh cubes, Passport pouch)
    - - - Small dyneema Shopbag, packing cube shoulder bag & various TB stuff (organizers, straps, whistles, etc.)

you resemble tom bihn from the back.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

High praise here!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0