Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Rocks
  • 1 Post By Fat Crip

Thread: "That's a Cool Box" Epic Box Art and some photos

"That's a Cool Box" Epic Box Art and some photos

"That's a cool box," said Anthony, the guy who works in my building and signed for it. -I'm lucky to live in a building that accepts and signs for all package deliveries. I asked the TB crew to "draw your favorite thing ever" and this was the result! I had no idea multiple artists would be involved, and that their varied interests would include Bruuuuuuuce, robot cats, Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles (with shading!) and a guitar. I'm impressed with the talent! As always, applause and thanks to the crew for taking the time to share their artistry.

As for the contents, I received a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag in steel, which I absolutely LOVE! with a simple shoulder strap. I've already used the PCSB. The tag got cut off that immediately! Also a Packing Cube Backpack in wasabi, which I'm on the fence about. Not the bag, but the color. I thought wasabi would be brighter. That may be exchanged for the same one in steel. The PCBP is aspirational, as I have neither Tristar, Western Flyer, nor Aeronaut. I think I could manage traveling with just that ultralight backpack, though. I am a minimalist who dislikes the schlep of heavy packing. Oh, I got zipper pulls, too. They were fun to install.

PICS!
    Name:  box.jpeg
Views: 886
Size:  303.9 KB
    Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 602
Size:  110.7 KB
    Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 469
Size:  140.5 KB
    Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 434
Size:  107.2 KB

As a Jersey Girl, I'd just like to say Bruuuuuuuce ROCKS! Nice bags, by the way :-)

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    As a Jersey Girl, I'd just like to say Bruuuuuuuce ROCKS! Nice bags, by the way :-)
    Though from rather further away, I agree! Greetings TO Asbury Park!

Saw Bruuuuuuuce live a couple weeks ago ... first time ... fantastic.

That's rather a good likeness.

I'd have to frame that box ....

Oh and I've had a PCSB for ages ... it gets lots of use and has never been used as a cube ..... (we only recently aquired a WF)
    List under construction ....

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    Saw Bruuuuuuuce live a couple weeks ago ... first time ... fantastic.
    Gotta admit, I'm more than a little envious. I still haven't had the opportunity to see him yet!

Excellent Customer Service Update!

I mentioned in my post that I wasn't so sure about wasabi, and the next day I got an email from Scott (the guitar artist) saying he could ship a steel PCBP with a return label and I could decide. How great is that? Also, there was new box art, which I didn't even ask for since I didn't want to be greedy! Wasabi is growing on me... with this horrible 'spring' we're having in MN, a little wasabi brightness is welcome. I still haven't decided between steel and wasabi though.

Thanks, as always, for the great customer experience. I appreciate it!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0