• 8 Post By Tizi
  • 1 Post By jujigatame

Thread: Co-Pilot in Portland

Co-Pilot in Portland

Co-Pilot in Portland (Voodoo Doughnuts)
    Name:  IMG_1379.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  826.9 KB

Great! Can you can get a shot of Powell's? There are some things I really miss about that town.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Look in' good! I can feel my waist line growing just looking at the size of that donut box!

Was in Portland just over a week ago and the line outside Voodoo was crazy! Never did get a chance to try the donuts. Are they really as good as the line was long?

We walked by Powell's didn't get a shot, sorry.

1 hour wait! It was worth it for the experience, but I wouldn't stand in line that long again for doughnuts. They were excellent however!

1 hour? Dang! Powell's is highly dangerous if you walk in. Getting out just under $100 in books was a huge accomplishment on this trip!

Was this on Friday afternoon? I ask because I almost got run over by the Street Car doing a double take when I saw a black Co-Pilot just like this one heading north on SW 10th near Yamhill. It was my second ever TB in-the-wild sighting. (The 1st was a cocoa MCB I've seen from a distance occasionally around the PSU campus.)

PS @Fat Crip: depending on Tizi's order, that box might have held only three or four donuts. They've got some eNORmous donuts at that place. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I confess that my one encounter with their Bacon Maple Donut left me shaken. Breakfast and dessert, right there in your hand. Unnervingly good.

PPS @PGJohnson: I'll be running some errands downtown tomorrow, so I'll try to squeeze in a quick pic of Powell's for you. Be forewarned: my Synapse might wander into the shot.

It was Thursday, but we were in town Friday too. And my wife was using her cocoa MCB. She loves that bag.

We got 2 maple/bacon bars! Yummy!

I recall seeing bombers of Rogue beer that were made with ingredients from those maple & bacon donuts. Couldn't miss 'em in the bright pink bottles. Not my thing as far as a beer flavor but I thought the donuts themselves might be yummy.
    earth5 likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0