Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree23Likes
  • 13 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By Shiva
  • 3 Post By cucciasv
  • 2 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By d.markwig
  • 2 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By maverick

Thread: small cafe bag in merrifield, va

  1. #1
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,295

    small cafe bag in merrifield, va

    small cafe bag in merrifield, va

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364679723.535720.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  341.5 KB

  2. #2
    Registered User Fat Crip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Posts
    587
    Looks good... given up o the beard? I've been sticking with the double edged razor and now have about half a dozen and as many brushes!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14
    I LOVE that bench!!!
    The bag is cool also, of course.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    460
    nice to see you again Maverick! Many of us miss your unique videos....:)
    the bench is awesome....

  5. #5
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,295
    hi folks! :)

    i thought the bench was pretty cool, also!

    the "beard" comes and goes - it doesn't take but a week or two of not shaving to be covered with facial hair, though it's more salt than pepper now!

  6. #6
    Registered User Fat Crip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    the "beard" comes and goes - it doesn't take but a week or two of not shaving to be covered with facial hair, though it's more salt than pepper now!
    Ah, comes to us all! Mind you, I've next to no hair left of any colour!

  7. #7
    Registered User cucciasv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Garnet Valley, PA
    Posts
    122
    Here I thought Maverick was just a normal adult making cool TB videos...

    Turns out he's just a tiny little kid! Go figure...




    Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!


  8. #8
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,295
    Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    Here I thought Maverick was just a normal adult making cool TB videos...

    Turns out he's just a tiny little kid! Go figure...




    Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

    don't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of anyone who remotely suggests that i am anything like an adult!
    -m

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Posts
    11
    Just ordered a Small Cafe Bag ... although in Cocoa/Wasabi. This is a really cool piece of equipment!

  10. #10
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,295
    Quote Originally Posted by d.markwig View Post
    Just ordered a Small Cafe Bag ... although in Cocoa/Wasabi. This is a really cool piece of equipment!
    it's my favorite around town bag!

    i usually have my ipad mini, some book, a notebook, my tom bihn organizer wallet, iphone, keys, lip balm, a pen, crayons, compass, and multitool in my small cafe bag.

    my son uses his small cafe bag to carry his lego mini figures, books, ipad mini (we let him bring it to the gym saturday mornings when we are both at the gym), and whatever other toys he wants to bring along.
    -m

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    123
    Are you going to do a Synapse 25 video, just for old times? I have learned so much and really enjoyed those great pieces! Thanks Maverick!! It's because of you I got a Co-Pilot, Synapse, Aeronaut, many pouches, snake charmer, 3D cube, organizer wallets and the PCSB! Oh and packing cubes too. :). Now as the tax man gives me back my $$$. I will rationalize the need for a Synapse 25, I want one in Nordic/Iberian
    please!

  12. #12
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniegill View Post
    Are you going to do a Synapse 25 video, just for old times? I have learned so much and really enjoyed those great pieces! Thanks Maverick!! It's because of you I got a Co-Pilot, Synapse, Aeronaut, many pouches, snake charmer, 3D cube, organizer wallets and the PCSB! Oh and packing cubes too. :). Now as the tax man gives me back my $$$. I will rationalize the need for a Synapse 25, I want one in Nordic/Iberian
    please!
    i think we can do a synapse 25 video! :)

    you seem to have a nice collection of bags! tom bihn's designs are addictive! i don't know who else produces bags that are as well thought out!
    -m

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    123
    It really is an addiction! Who would have thought!? I already have too long of a list in the "wishes" section. I will have to see how much of my own $ Uncle Sam gives me back before I can rationalize owing more of Tom's great stuff. I can't really explain this TBAS that keeps, popping up all over the forums, no one would understand. I am glad there are a bunch of us awesome, "troubled" people. We have such fun reading and writing about....well bags and COOL STUFF.


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0