Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree11Likes
  • 10 Post By gochicken
  • 1 Post By helen_uk

Thread: O Canada! Box Art

O Canada! Box Art

Every few years or so we visit family in Toronto to celebrate my grandmother's birthday (104 years old this June!), and we are treated to hospitality that is second to none. I had the pleasure of visiting the TB factory last month and mentioned to Trevor that I'd be sending my Toronto relatives a big box of TB goodies in March before our visit, and could they please do Canada box art. Well, my cousin just received the order this morning, along with a nice postcard signed by Trevor wishing my grandma a happy birthday and...Box Art!!!!

Name:  IMG_2573.JPG
Views: 625
Size:  409.5 KB

ETA: Thanks so much! My cousins were thrilled. I'm trying to introduce them to TB and one of them said, "And this manufacturer sounds SOO cool! What nice personal touches - like the box art! LOVE it!"
    Last edited by gochicken; 03-25-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Wow, that is a cool touch!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0