Like Tree11Likes
  • 11 Post By EricSB

Thread: Blue Indigo Synapse~Mt. San Jacinto, Southern California

Cool Blue Indigo Synapse~Mt. San Jacinto, Southern California

Spent the day with my wife and daughter in the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains in Southern California.

San Jacinto Peak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Had an amazing time and my wife was able to break in her new Synapse. She liked the pack, ALOT :) Love that blue! (Can I place my order for the new larger Synapse, yet?) ;)

Off to the trail on a glorious spring day

Smile courtesy of a happy Tom Bihn Synapse owner :)

Look Mom! I think this is called snow!

View from the top with Palm Springs airport in the background

Palm Springs windmills on the desert floor

Last edited by EricSB; 03-24-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Beautiful pictures of the Synapse. My only slight criticism of the post is that the color of the bag is Indigo, rather than Sapphire. Indigo has vibrant, "royal purple" undertone that is not present in Sapphire although the color difference isn't easily conveyed in most website pictures. I have bags in both these colors, and my EDC is an Indigo/Solar Synapse. (May I compliment you on your good taste?). The Synapse has never been made in Sapphire -- only Indigo, Navy, and Nordic (400d Dyneema) among the blue colors.

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Beautiful pictures of the Synapse. My only slight criticism of the post is that the color of the bag is Indigo, rather than Sapphire. Indigo has vibrant, "royal purple" undertone that is not present in Sapphire although the color difference isn't easily conveyed in most website pictures. I have bags in both these colors, and my EDC is an Indigo/Solar Synapse. (May I compliment you on your good taste?). The Synapse has never been made in Sapphire -- only Indigo, Navy, and Nordic (400d Dyneema) among the blue colors.

moriond
    Whoops, good catch! (I'm a bit of a Tom Bihn newbie). I'll edit the post and see if Darcy can change the thread title. Still love the blue! It's amazing how much the blue "popped" with color. :)
    Last edited by EricSB; 03-24-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Good post. Brings back memories of backpacking there in the 80's.

Sue
    Synapse 19, Travel Tray, PCSB, Western Flyer, all in Dyneema, Side Effect and pouchmania

Great photos! We never made it up there on our trip to PS, but hopefully next time. And maybe some of that sunshine can work its way up to the NW...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0