Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cucciasv

Thread: Colorful Brain Cells

Colorful Brain Cells

I saw this pic posted on eBay and thought I'd share. I guess I never knew the Brain Cells were available in such an assortment of colors. I wonder how this photo came about? Was it taken by someone within Tom Bihn?

Name:  tombihn.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  13.4 KB

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Seikoguy View Post
    I saw this pic posted on eBay and thought I'd share. I guess I never knew the Brain Cells were available in such an assortment of colors. I wonder how this photo came about? Was it taken by someone within Tom Bihn?

Name:  tombihn.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  13.4 KB
    Hi Seikoguy,

That was actually one of the pictures that showed up in the Tom Bihn blog when the size 6T Brain Cell came out. I was surprised to see that used for an eBay posting of a Brain Cell -- especially when the item in question was black. I bought one of the "Deep Blue" brain cells shown in the picture for my father to hold his first MacBook. My own Brain cells are crimson, steel, and black, although I have one in wasabi. If you want to read a color history of the Brain Cell offerings, it's discussed in this post about Factors Behind the Color Options for Bags. Alas, I never got the Deep Blue Brain Cell for myself, because I bought my Brain Cells before the other colors became available, and as you know, these bags just don't wear out! I do have a Snake Charmer in Deep Blue, though.

HTH. Cheers,

moriond

Moriond,

Thanks for the background info, and the link to that post. I have several Brain Cells, mostly in black but one of them is Crimson. The other colors are certainly attractive alternatives.

The beloved has a wasabi brain cell in his EP for his 17" MB Pro.

Kind of appropriate as the 17" is obsolete now too.

I could only get black when I came to get my BC for my 13" white MB.

(yes we are clinging to our "vintage" apple gear)
    List under construction ....

I dream of the day a Brain Cell and a Freudian Slip in Iberian Dyneema are announced... alas, I always dream the impossible!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

darbs likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0